Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Head problem

Thanks

YES!!!! I want that leachie so badly!!! I already have one reserved at the NH show coming up and I'm buying a chahoua from Nate and I don't quite have enough to buy all three.... It's so frustrating!!!! I love that leachie! *sigh* I have two male cresteds that I need to sell but I'm afraid that I'd do a bad job shipping them or that I'd be too slow and the person would get mad at my lack of experience. If you know anybody that wants them and has patience let me know!
    -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
    0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
    1.0.0 ball python
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.2.0 leopard geckos

Thanks

Ahhh Sven, telling Marina that is like dangling a rabbit in front of a crocodile...

"You want the rabbit? Want it?" Lol. Marina's going to bite your hand off if you keep dangling leachie bait in front of her. :P
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Thanks

:lol: CHOMP CHOMP

I could just tell the person that I'm buying from at the expo that they can keep their holdback and buy the yearling on KS but the way I see it is that I'm getting a 50/50 chance at the younger gecko being a female ( [-o< ). That's the one and only reason I haven't snagged that bad boy... I'm also trying to get as many different kinds of rhacs as I can so I can decide which ones I like the most so I can invest most of my money in those ones. Then on the other hand maybe I've put too much thought into this.
    -Marina York-

1.0.0 ball python
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.2.0 leopard geckos

Thanks

marina, your getting a chahoua from nate?? awesome! it's a mainland correct?? I have 0.0.2 mainland from nate, and they are nice animals! I have a really dark one, almost black with big buggy eyes. She loves her roaches!! I will try to get that camera this weekend.

Thanks

Yup . It's a mainland. I'm so excited! I was thinking about just saving and purchasing a proven pair from someone I know, but their mainlands aren't very colorful and from the pics I've seen of Nate's chahouas I know I won't be disappointed! It's so awesome that you got a dark juvie. I'm ever so jealous. I'll be waiting on those pics!
    -Marina York-

1.0.0 ball python
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.2.0 leopard geckos

Thanks

in addition to that chahoua, your getting a leachie at the show? so what all as far as reptiles go do you own now??

Thanks

0.2 BCI, 1.0 ball python, 4.3 cresteds, and after the show I'll have at least another unsexed GT leachianus and mainland chahoua. I have to save some cash to buy supplies and such but I'm going to try to dig up a couple of P. tigrinus to breed for feeders and possibly a couple of millipedes for a naturalistic set up. I've got all kinds of ideas floating around but I never know what I'm going to get until the shows half over . Believe me, there will enough pics of the new animals to make you go blind 8) .
    -Marina York-

1.0.0 ball python
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.2.0 leopard geckos

Thanks

marina, what are 0.2 BCI?? I want some millipedes too. That's a good idea about wanting to breed some feeder geckos, especially now since you are looking into getting a GT. You remember that picture NYCherper posted with that crestie that had no jaw? that would have been a nice little snack for a young leachie!! I've never owned a snake, but how do you like your ball python?? You sound pretty excited to be getting all these new animals and setting up new enclosures? I want one of nate's sara's!! I think that's next for me!! hehe

Thanks

that's supposed to say snack, not snake --- the edit option won't let me correct it?? hhhmmmm

Thanks

Sorry! Boa constrictor imperator (BCI) I forgot that you weren't a snake owner. I like my ball quite a bit. I don't pay as much attention to him as I should but he's my first snake and I love him! I feel lucky that I didn't get a finicky eater though. I put him in his feed box and the next thing that moves within his reach is lunch!! I'm very excited to set up some new enclosures I've tried many times to build a cage but I always fail miserably :? . I think that peat moss substrate with cork bark, pothos, and some moss would be awesome. I can kill just about any plant out there so I don't want any other plants .
    -Marina York-

1.0.0 ball python
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.2.0 leopard geckos