Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The Walking Dead

Thanks

Carol and Tyreese... and yes, Beth are still at large. So is Morgan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontown View Post
    LOVED the finale! Closure on so much and yet a new doorway for a new chapter in season 5.

So... did anyone notice anything telling in the background while our main characters were running from gunfire at Terminus?

Only watched the episode once but I was looking at all the names that were written on the floor. I was wondering if possibleif Beth's name was on the floor. Going to watch it again too see the names again.

Thanks

I forgot about Morgan. It would be great for him to come back, either as a fellow prisoner or to come help from the outside.

It sure sucks that they were trying to escape being eaten alive by zombies, only to be trapped by cannibals wanting to eat them.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
    Only watched the episode once but I was looking at all the names that were written on the floor. I was wondering if possibleif Beth's name was on the floor. Going to watch it again too see the names again.
    I love Beth (seriously, yum!) but in truth with all the people trapped in the rail cars to get fattened up, they aren't going to pop her skinny ass on the grill first!

Also, Neither Terminus nor Gareth appear in the comics. The show runner has not confirmed that these are cannibals, though the inference is there. They like dropping misleading stuff.... and also Gimple said if you watch the finale again and pay attention, there are hints all over the place... some specifically meant to mislead.