Thread: 0.1 29.3g FlameDal Crested gecko and 0.1 35.7g Retic Garg FS!(Lots of pics!)

Thanks

Default 0.1 29.3g FlameDal Crested gecko and 0.1 35.7g Retic Garg FS!(Lots of pics!)

Temperatures are now perfect for shipping here in Washington and I've got two girls that are looking for a new home! I ADORE them to BITS, but I need to downsize a bit and focus on the geckos I'm breeding, and unfortunately I haven't found a home for either of these two lovely(feisty) ladies.

First up is Maka, a Flame Dalmation(with black and some teeny tiny red spots) who weighs 29.3grams, so hopefully now that she's on CGD 3,0 she'll be able to pack on a few extra grams and if she fits into your breeding project, she'll make some nice headed babies paired with the right male. This girl's got the best structure of any of my girls and I LOVE her white fringing on her neck!!
    Asking $110

Now that you've seen plenty of pictures of Maka, up next is my Gargoyle Rory... or Freckles. She has two names!
    Rory's a reticulated gargoyle that fires up dark, dark brown, but unfortunately, she doesn't' fire up completely all the time, so this was as dark as I could get her to go tonight before she tried to bite me. Yes, she's got attitude, but it gives her character!
    She weighs 35.7g, so she's getting pretty close to breeding weight... still got some grams to go though, but hopefully she'll take to the CGD 3.0 as well and maybe that will help her grow!
    Asking $125

Thanks

Bump!