Thread: Color is coming through!!!

Thanks

Default Color is coming through!!!

Came home from work today to find Banges showing off some new color! She's hanging on at about 30grams right now, despite eating every bug she sees plus a good portion of cgd every night. I'm wondering if she's holding in a nice big growth spurt before the weather starts to cool off here. She has gotten to the point where she comes racing out of her cage to be hand fed when she sees me walk up with the feeding tongs. I'm so happy to see her getting big, but I do miss my little baby cinnabum.

I totally have the chewie itch again, and there's a particular post on fauna that has me drooling. Unfortunately classes just started again which means fewer hours at work. And I still have a couple huge bills to get under control before I shell out a few hundred on another gecko!

She was quite lively today. I hope you guys enjoy these pictures, because it took a lot of work to get just these few!

Sun started to set

No pictures of Rigby because he gave me a look like he wanted to take my finger off, but I'm hoping to snag him out for a photoshoot soon. I think if Banges does turn out female they'll make a lovely pair. He's been really vocal for the last couple of weeks. I don't know if he's smelling a possible shewie in the room, or all the other female geckos in the room, but he's singing to someone.
    Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
    :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Thanks

Wow I am liking those peach colors coming in with lots of white in the tail !!

Thanks

She's beautiful!!! Taking after her mother quite a bit I'd say! Great shots too, my dear! Berry well lit
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with how her colors are coming in as well! I'm crossing my fingers to see more of the gorgeous greens her mother has.
    The hour just before summer sunsets here always gives the perfect, natural gecko lighting!

Thanks

So nice to see her progression! Such a cutie. How's her weight doing?

Thanks

thanks! she's been growing very steadily since I upped her roaches. after seeing the change in growth i'm really glad i changed my feeding.

Thanks

That's great! So glad to hear it.