Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: multiple species (reptile + amph + fish)

Thanks

The hermit crab people at HCA do some pretty cool setup that require swallow water features with bubblers and waterfalls ocassionally. Now they are probably not as cool as the dendroboards but theres another area for you to look through for ideas. Hermits would be cool, but they require salt water. could they harm a gecko? They would probably destroy the plants though.
    1.4.0 Leopard Geckos; 6.4.1.4 Crested Geckos; 0.1.0.1 Mourning Geckos; 0.1.0 Creamsicle Corn Snakes;
    0.1 Hedgehog; 0.2 Mice; 1.4 Felines; 1.1 Canines

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeckoLove86 View Post
    My choices for this tank would be tetras and cleaners like you said and white's dumpy tree frogs. For the cleaners NO CHINESE ALGEA EATERS. Go with cory cat's and snails. For the gecko that would go well i'd pick golden geckos. They are calmer and stay up towards the top. Dumpy's love the middle area and the tetras and cleaners would chill in the pond area. I had a set up like this for about 6 years and it was great. I when through the cage monthly and it kept it self real well. The golden's where very calm geckos and never picked on my frogs. The only thing i would stress is making sure everyone's about the same size and starting with juvi's. . The only reason i sold my set up was due to a move which SUCKED but i have a 55 gallon that i'm planning on doing the same thing with it. WOOT WOOT !!!!
    I thought dumpy's would eat almost anything they could get their mouth on?
    1.4.0 Leopard Geckos; 6.4.1.4 Crested Geckos; 0.1.0.1 Mourning Geckos; 0.1.0 Creamsicle Corn Snakes;
    0.1 Hedgehog; 0.2 Mice; 1.4 Felines; 1.1 Canines

Thanks

Try caecilians for the bottom, or what about dendrobatids