Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sikorae

Thanks

Default Sikorae

So when I was feeding the other night Rinoa decided she wanted to come out. She isnt a very timid gecko, at night she normally will come up to the top of the tank when I am whispering sweet nothings to her. But she was bound and determined to come out and looked way too cute trying to do it.

Her slowly creeping up

Oh Hai mom!

Are those bugs you have for me?

So I put my hand infront of her and she creeped up onto it. I gushed over her some, then gave her a quick weigh in, 25g. Then I put her back in and gave her some bugs. And well then I went picture crazy

She is so damn cute. And shhhhhh her boyfriend is finally arriving next week!
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thongwedgie View Post
    Are those bugs you have for me?
    This picture made me laugh, what a cute little face!
    1.1.0 E. agricolae

Thanks

She is completely gorgeous! Are you as in love with her as I am with my two? I cannot get enough of these guys. They are just such neat animals.

Thanks

She's so sweet!!!!! Sounds like your girl is like mine, always wanting to come out and lick me, then walking up one arm & down the other back to their enclosure. They seem to love interacting with humans...makes ya want lots more! Looking forward to seeing your male

Thanks

Utterly in love Christi! Every night I talk to her and she wanders up to the top of the cage to listen to my stories. She reminds me of my chewie in that way, when I talk to him he wanders over to get a better listen. I wasnt sure what to expect personality with these guys, you never hear people gushing over ow interactive or how spazzy they are. I was assuming a bit more shy. I just hope her new man has a personality as nice as hers. I dont make it a point to hold her, I have held her 4 times since getting her, but I enjoy how responsive she is.
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

love pick 3."oops she caught me"

Thanks

Awww that's so awesome! Both of mine are like this too. The male is a bit more outgoing than the girl is, but both are pretty tame. I expected them to be much more shy. They are inquisitive in a way that most my other geckos aren't. I find it so endearing. I'm trying to get them to try roaches, but the little boogers don't want them. They'll even go so far as to spit them out if they grab one. I can watch them hunt all night long. I hope you're new guy is just as awesome, I want to see pics when you get him!

Thanks

Yeah I tried and failed to get her to eat roaches, not thrilled at having to buy crickets but I do anyways. I was considering buying some snails since they are said to eat them. I just worry about internal parasites with snails, they are loaded with them. And my luck I would be left with pet snails lol.
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Honestly, I don't see mine taking snails all that well. If it isn't really wiggly, they either ignore it, or sit on it. Go figure. I'll try it at some point, but I'll have to be super careful where i get them from. I always worry about stuff like that too.

Thanks

I have a pet snail collection going, along with my adult male dubia collection...LOL
    Crickets are all mine want to eat....may have to start breeding them since my entire gecko collection goes through 250 small & 250 medium crickets a week, at least the girl at the pet store loves counting them (hobbiest).