Thread: Hamburg pickups!

Thanks

Default Hamburg pickups!

Once again...I swore I wasn't going to get anything at Hamburg...THEN I stopped at Cindy's table and saw the little Diablo/Dakota baby I'd been eyeing online for the last FOREVER....annnnd THEN stopped at Limey's table and darn you Christie! (just kidding, I love you both!)....the rest is histroy...

Photos were just quick pics with horrible lighting, but I was excited so had to share

Meet Marigold! All 8.1 grams of "her" *crosses fingers!* (I've recently had some "girls" decide to go male on me so I'm not holding my breath! She was SUPER fired up at the show, and this is fired down.

Annnnnnd....Leif 4.5 grams of spotty wonderfulness!

I promised Cindy photo updates, so this is starting it out
    previously known as hermansmama

Thanks

I love Leif, he was my favorite out of what Cin had up for sale

Thanks

Marigold!!!!! If she turns he on you, and you dont need a "he" ....remember who your friends are LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ento890 View Post
    I love Leif, he was my favorite out of what Cin had up for sale
    Mine too! I swear I bugged her all the time with emails and FB messages, and I just had to have my hubby see him in person before he agreed we should get him

Quote Originally Posted by tlbowling View Post
    Marigold!!!!! If she turns he on you, and you dont need a "he" ....remember who your friends are LOL
    No worries Tara! You would be the first one to know!

Thanks

Marigold was an awesome choice. I'm glad you got her, saved me from being forced to take her home! Haha, honesty though, I'm glad you have her. She is going to be quite the looker and I just hate to see a gecko that hot go to someone that won't appreciate what a nice gecko she is! She is just amazing fired up. (I'm such a enabler)

That baby from Cindy has been tormenting me for a while. One of these days I'm going to pick up a dal from her. I love her red dals SO much! I really want to see how that one progresses, gorgeous!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crestielovely View Post
    Marigold was an awesome choice. I'm glad you got her, saved me from being forced to take her home! Haha, honesty though, I'm glad you have her. She is going to be quite the looker and I just hate to see a gecko that hot go to someone that won't appreciate what a nice gecko she is! She is just amazing fired up. (I'm such a enabler)

Christie....I had a PM all ready for you pre-show....but I said NO, Im not going to have her look for a yellow & cream for me, and deleted it .....but now I wish I didn't!

For future reference...its now a standing order....if Limey has any orange & creams or yellow & creams with white tipped crests....CALL ME! LOL

Im glad it was Megan who nabbed him or her though.

Thanks

Christie....I had a PM all ready for you pre-show....but I said NO, Im not going to have her look for a yellow & cream for me, and deleted it .....but now I wish I didn't!

For future reference...its now a standing order....if Limey has any orange & creams or yellow & creams with white tipped crests....CALL ME! LOL

Haha, noted! Babies are going to start hatching soon, he might have some really nice new babies before too much longer. I'm excited about this season!

Thanks

Thanks

That baby from Cindy has been tormenting me for a while. One of these days I'm going to pick up a dal from her. I love her red dals SO much! I really want to see how that one progresses, gorgeous!
    Christie...I'm pretty sure you've enabled us to get one of Limey's babies EACH of the last three shows we've been to!! :P

My geckos are your geckos

Haha, noted! Babies are going to start hatching soon, he might have some really nice new babies before too much longer. I'm excited about this season!
    I'm going to be in NC in August and considered getting in touch with him to see if we could visit! That seemed a bit stalkerish to me though so we'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Love the SD!
    I can't wait to see how he developes!