Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Spiders

Thanks

Default Wolf Spiders

As a boy walking through a patch of grass that was long enough to fold over, my pants picked up a few Wolf Spiders. Now this freaked me out and to make matters worse as I tried to brush the spiders off in a panic, what seemed like thousands of babies began to spread across my clothing, just mentioning it gives me the chills. Long story short I wound up running home in my underwear forever creeped out by wolf spiders which I learned carry their babies on their back.

Looks like the stuff my nightmares are made from has come to Wagga Wagga , Australia. " Not snow: SPIDER WEBS blanket Australian countryside"

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...bFcqMI4ktEkOjN
    “they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither nor safety”

Thanks

I just saw that on yahoo! SO CREEPY!!

Thanks

omg thats crazy! good thing i dont live there

4.3.3.6-Crested Geckos
    1.1-Bearded Dragons
    1.1-Pitt Bulls
    2.0-Fancy Rats
    1.0-Mali Uromastyx

Thanks

I can't ever et my hubby see that, he would freak out. And at least they are wolf spiders, here in PA we have hobo spiders which are very poisonous but they look like wolf spiders. Thankfully we don't have to play guessing games. There are no wolf spiders here.

Thanks

I have both wolfs and hobo's and I hate them, I got bitten by a hobo and my hand swole up twice the size and started to turn black so I went to the hospital
    Correlophus ciliatus x5 (Bella, mango, tiny, butterscotch and daisy, and yes daisy is a boy)

Mniargekko Chahoua x1 (Java chip)

Rhombodera stalli x5

Thanks

That is absolutely my worst nightmare.... When I was 7 my Mom & Step-Father were tucking me into bed & Eliotsaw a wolf spider at the end of my bed & smacked it. I swear a million babies scattered across my bed & all over me, it was extremely traumatic! *shudders*
    4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Untaimed For This Useful Post:

Spyral (07-06-2012)

Thanks

double post, sorry!
    4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Thanks

What double post?
    Correlophus ciliatus x5 (Bella, mango, tiny, butterscotch and daisy, and yes daisy is a boy)

Rhombodera stalli x5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Extremecrestie View Post
    What double post?
    For some reason it posted my response 2x, so instead of making everyone have deja vue- I edited it to 'double post'.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Untaimed View Post
    For some reason it posted my response 2x, so instead of making everyone have deja vue- I edited it to 'double post'.
    Oh, that makes sence

Rhombodera stalli x5