Thread: 1.1 Unrelated R. sarasinorum, Adult male, subadult female

Thanks

Default 1.1 Unrelated R. sarasinorum, Adult male, subadult female

I have decided to make this pair available as I have to do some cutbacks due to time constraints. The male is a 2009, fully grown, 60+ grams. Very calm for a sara. Gobbles Repashy CGD and crickets.

Name:  saram2.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  90.8 KB

The female is an early 2011 hatched out by Leapin Leachies from Trogar line white collared parents. She is just over 30 grams. Eating Repashy and crickets. She is also a fairly calm gecko. She should reach breeding weight by the end of the year. Females are EXTREMELY difficult to get a hold of.

Name:  sara3.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  99.4 KB

Asking $475.00 shipped on the pair. Not really interested in trades at this time, I need to cut back, not add animals, sorry.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. I ship overnight via FedEx, Mon-Wed. Sex, health, and live arrival guaranteed. Thanks for looking.
    Uroplatus, Rhacodactylus, Gekko, Ghyra, Phelsuma, Blaesodactylus, Veiled Chams and Blood Pythons

Thanks

BUMP!
    Uroplatus, Rhacodactylus, Gekko, Ghyra, Phelsuma, Blaesodactylus, Veiled Chams and Blood Pythons

Thanks

BUMP!! Babies are hatching and I need room! Reduced to $425.00 shipped for the pair!

Thanks

SOLD! Thanks Krystal!