Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Who keeps fatties?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    963
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 27 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellarawesome View Post
    Yes just give in to the Fattie peer pressure!
    Muahahaha! Forums are horrible for us weak ones, I gave in and put down a hefty deposit. I can't wait to get into some of the higher end morphs.
    Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 163 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eel588 View Post
    Muahahaha! Forums are horrible for us weak ones, I gave in and put down a hefty deposit. I can't wait to get into some of the higher end morphs.
    !!!! EEEE How exciting! I hope we produce some kids each other like so we can do some bloodline swapping down the road! It also means I can add more people to my List of Fat Tail Breeders (current or to be) to buy from~
    The name Stella fills me with dread.
    Mondegreen Geckos
    >iHerp >Facebook

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    963
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 27 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellarawesome View Post
    !!!! EEEE How exciting! I hope we produce some kids each other like so we can do some bloodline swapping down the road! It also means I can add more people to my List of Fat Tail Breeders (current or to be) to buy from~
    I should have a good selection coming in. I posted earlier in this thread what I'm expecting, but that is just the initial investment group. I may or may not be adding some more before they come. Who knows, I have been sucked into a black hole and I don't see myself getting out anytime soon. I'm glad to see a bunch more people getting into them on here and other forums I'm an active member on, very exciting. We will have to keep in contact!
    Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eel588 View Post
    Very cool! Any specific morphs you are planning on getting or?
    I really like the normals with a stripe, and amels. I may have to get one of each
    Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
    I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    963
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 27 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidhe View Post
    I really like the normals with a stripe, and amels. I may have to get one of each
    I think you may have to as well!
    Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,744
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 182 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    eel588, I have put them together this year after cycling them both. I hope for eggs, but it's also my first time breeding fat tails and their first time. Sooo I dunno how successful we'll be between the three of us n00bs.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Somerville, MA
    Posts
    1,280
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 186 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    This is my 3rd season or so and I'm enjoying the babies a lot, though they seem more fragile than the leos. I just hatched my first of the season (no pix yet).

    Aliza

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    963
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 27 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    eel588, I have put them together this year after cycling them both. I hope for eggs, but it's also my first time breeding fat tails and their first time. Sooo I dunno how successful we'll be between the three of us n00bs.
    Haha, I'm excited for you. I'll be on the lookout for your hatchlings, you should at least get a few! Congrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by acpart View Post
    This is my 3rd season or so and I'm enjoying the babies a lot, though they seem more fragile than the leos. I just hatched my first of the season (no pix yet).

    Aliza
    I'd love to see your pictures when you get around to it, congrats! Hopefully I'll be doing the same sometime next year.
    Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Similar Threads

  1. Picked up some fatties!
    By Allhallows in forum GECKOS AND OTHER LIZARDS
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 12:30 AM
  2. My little fatties pwnd first fuzzies...
    By AneesasMuse in forum SNAKES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 05:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •