Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who keeps fatties?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stellarawesome View Post
    Yes just give in to the Fattie peer pressure!
    Muahahaha! Forums are horrible for us weak ones, I gave in and put down a hefty deposit. I can't wait to get into some of the higher end morphs.
    Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eel588 View Post
    Muahahaha! Forums are horrible for us weak ones, I gave in and put down a hefty deposit. I can't wait to get into some of the higher end morphs.
    !!!! EEEE How exciting! I hope we produce some kids each other like so we can do some bloodline swapping down the road! It also means I can add more people to my List of Fat Tail Breeders (current or to be) to buy from~
    The name Stella fills me with dread.
    Mondegreen Geckos
    >iHerp >Facebook

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stellarawesome View Post
    !!!! EEEE How exciting! I hope we produce some kids each other like so we can do some bloodline swapping down the road! It also means I can add more people to my List of Fat Tail Breeders (current or to be) to buy from~
    I should have a good selection coming in. I posted earlier in this thread what I'm expecting, but that is just the initial investment group. I may or may not be adding some more before they come. Who knows, I have been sucked into a black hole and I don't see myself getting out anytime soon. I'm glad to see a bunch more people getting into them on here and other forums I'm an active member on, very exciting. We will have to keep in contact!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eel588 View Post
    Very cool! Any specific morphs you are planning on getting or?
    I really like the normals with a stripe, and amels. I may have to get one of each
    Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
    I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhe View Post
    I really like the normals with a stripe, and amels. I may have to get one of each
    I think you may have to as well!

Thanks

eel588, I have put them together this year after cycling them both. I hope for eggs, but it's also my first time breeding fat tails and their first time. Sooo I dunno how successful we'll be between the three of us n00bs.

Thanks

This is my 3rd season or so and I'm enjoying the babies a lot, though they seem more fragile than the leos. I just hatched my first of the season (no pix yet).

Aliza

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    eel588, I have put them together this year after cycling them both. I hope for eggs, but it's also my first time breeding fat tails and their first time. Sooo I dunno how successful we'll be between the three of us n00bs.
    Haha, I'm excited for you. I'll be on the lookout for your hatchlings, you should at least get a few! Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by acpart View Post
    This is my 3rd season or so and I'm enjoying the babies a lot, though they seem more fragile than the leos. I just hatched my first of the season (no pix yet).

Aliza
    I'd love to see your pictures when you get around to it, congrats! Hopefully I'll be doing the same sometime next year.