Thread: New Bengal Kitties. =]

Thanks

Default New Bengal Kitties. =]

I had to get rid of my Savannah/Bengal last year and my other Bengal Mr.Garrys has been really lonley since then. He started following me everywere and not really being as active as before.

I am finally able to support another cat now so I went looking and I found these adorable half bengal kittens. Both young females and absolutly stunning. The owner however did not want to split them up. I fell in love immediatly so I decided to take both of them.

Now I've got too little babys for Mr.Garrys to play with. He loves kittens. Especially females. Theyre sleeping under the bed right now but I wanted to post some pics of my new babies!

Sarah the snow bengal

Percilla the Marble bangal

Thanks

Congrats! They're too cute!
    Can you imagine a world where they would blur out our middle finger to protect a "consumer" over blurring out an innocent child to protect their integrity and privacy? - Pink
    My Boys!
    1.0 Flame w/Dalmatian Spots - Maynard
    1.0 Halloween w/Dalmatian Spots - Zero
    1.0 Betta fish - Mr. Red Balloon Hands

Thanks

They'd be even cuter in these pics if you could tell how small they are. I went to pick them up and I was like omg theyre little babies! haha. They look much bigger in the pics.

Thanks

Oh wow, they are adorable.

Curious, if you dont mind, what did you spend?

My boyfriend wanted a Bengal and I wanted a Savannah, but the prices were much too steep for us, especially when you can get a cat for "free."

We have two Siamese males (one normal looking Siamese and one tan Siamese) and just a normal DHS female. 3 cats is my max, although everyday I see the little kittens and I want to take another one home. HA
    ..JESSICA..
    | 5.2.2 Crested Gecko | 1.1.0 Leopard Gecko | 1.1.0 Horned Frog | 1.0.2 Panther Gecko |
    | 1.0.1 Bearded Dragon | 1.0 Uromastyx | 1.0 Tiger Salamander | 1.0 Sand Boa |
    | 1.0.0 Gargoyle Gecko | 0.1.0 Mossy Leaftail Gecko |
    | 1.0.0 Mini Lop-Pancakes | 2.1.0 Cats- Bailey, Rufus & Abbey

Thanks

Beautiful kitties! Congrats on the new additions. I'd love to have a bengal, but I'd be worried he/she wouldn't mesh with my other pets.

Thanks

Beautiful babies! If I move to a larger apartment next year, I might bite the bullet and pay the price for a Savannah. I just hope if I do that it gets along with the kitteh I have now. =O

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks