Thread: list of reptiles

Thanks

Question list of reptiles

does anyone know where i can find a list of the reptiles in new caledonia? I have a project im getting into, something i wont actually achieve for years to come but im trying to get all the information early on. also if anyone knows where i can find the same for other highly reptile populated areas like Madascar that would be awesome =D also the plants in the area, temperatures and all that jazz =P

Thanks in advance =D
    also, hi everyone =P i havent been on in like 4 months
    2.1.0 Cresties 0.0.1 Gargoyle 1.0.0 Leopard gecko 0.1.0 Cornsnake 0.0.1 Columbian Tegu 1.1.0 Dogs 1.2.0 Cats 1.0.0 Chinchilla 0.1.0 banded king snake 0.1.0 california kingsnake
    R.I.P frogbutt, medusa, horus, and vyktor

Thanks

actually, i just found this, but this is only ones that live exclusively there, it doesnt have cresties and stuff on it

http://lntreasures.com/ncr.html
    2.1.0 Cresties 0.0.1 Gargoyle 1.0.0 Leopard gecko 0.1.0 Cornsnake 0.0.1 Columbian Tegu 1.1.0 Dogs 1.2.0 Cats 1.0.0 Chinchilla 0.1.0 banded king snake 0.1.0 california kingsnake

Thanks

well i suppose not then =P maybe if anyone helps out ill leak out a little of what this project is lol

Thanks

Raea, yes, this page does have cresties listed in it as well as many other reptiles endemic to NC, just scroll down a little!:
    http://lntreasures.com/ncr.html
    Great link you posted! I was researching NC bcause I went to Australia this past August. I found this link for the local weather in real time:
    http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/91592.html
    I found this one on endemic species, not as comprehensive as the link you posted though!:
    http://www.croixdusud.info/eng/bio_eng/zoo_eng.php
    I was also researching tourism things. Its hella expensive to go, but its still on my bucketlist. (NC and NZ and back to Australia). Hell, I just need to move to that hemisphere.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

If anyone is thinking about visiting New Caledonia, In Sight cruise lines is having a trip there next November during the Eclipse. They are pricey, but if you like the theme they're doing for the trip (This one is all about Mac's. "MacWorld"), they're worth it.
    Can you imagine a world where they would blur out our middle finger to protect a "consumer" over blurring out an innocent child to protect their integrity and privacy? - Pink
    My Boys!
    1.0 Flame w/Dalmatian Spots - Maynard
    1.0 Halloween w/Dalmatian Spots - Zero
    1.0 Betta fish - Mr. Red Balloon Hands

Thanks

My so and I are planning our wedding. She mentioned going to NC for our honeymoon..... How lucky am I?
    Thank You! -
    I have a lot of geckos......... I stopped counting.
    http://www.geckodome.com

Thanks

are you going to be making a NC vivarium?! that would be pretty awesome but pretty expensive as well kep us updated!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrise View Post
    My so and I are planning our wedding. She mentioned going to NC for our honeymoon..... How lucky am I?
    We're also planning a wedding. Or trying to at least. I saw that cruise and since we haven't set a date yet, I was beyond excited when the light bulb came on. Then I saw the people they're having talk on the ship, and since we're not Mac people... Well, maybe I'll have another chance to go someday!
    Can you imagine a world where they would blur out our middle finger to protect a "consumer" over blurring out an innocent child to protect their integrity and privacy? - Pink
    My Boys!
    1.0 Flame w/Dalmatian Spots - Maynard
    1.0 Halloween w/Dalmatian Spots - Zero
    1.0 Betta fish - Mr. Red Balloon Hands

Thanks

aww my responce didnt go through, im in class right now but ill type back in a few hours, sorry guys wasnt ignoring everything

Thanks

Ok so, this "project" im doing is i want to own a reptile house one day, i wont go too far into specifics but its going to have different rooms each being different areas on earth containing reptiles. its kinda gonna be amazing lol