Thread: Repashy Hydro Load and Bug Burger

Thanks

Default Repashy Hydro Load and Bug Burger

New Repashy Products in stock now!

Hydro Load

INFORMATION: This Gel Premix is a non-chemical polymer-based alternative to the commonly sold “Water Crystals” with the addition of water soluble calcium and magnesium. It is designed to act as a Calcium/Magnesium Gutload and replace the need for standing water for insects fed a dry diet.

Bug Burger

INFORMATION: This premium diet feeds AND hydrates insects, eliminating the need for dry feed and standing water. Its nutrient rich formula is fortified with Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamins, and Carotenoids in order to maximize the nutritional value of Insects as feeders.

Thanks

I just got a free package to try out of the bug burger from repashy at the show. I made a cup of it for my roach colony and they devoured it within 10 mins lol. It doesnt stick at all and its not messy. After you make the mix its like a jello. If you make a bunch at one time you can stick it in the fridge up to 30 days per repashy.

Thanks

Got the same free bag. My crickets just instantly devoured it(no roaches as i wish to remain married). I wish I had purchased more, but I guess that's why god gave us Pangea...

Thanks

These products are amazing! My crickets love both products and it us super easy to make.

Thanks

For people with roaches: are you giving them other foods (like fresh veggies) too, or are you feeding this diet exclusively?

Thanks

The diet is suppose to be all and one. No need for the extra veggies. Usually the veggies is a water source for the roaches but repashy said that you dont need to feed anything extra.