Thread: Several Geckos *Hamburg Delivery*

Thanks

Thumbs up Several Geckos...

I'm narrowing down certain groups to work with and so I need to let a few geckos go. Right now all are eating CGD and dusted Dubias. I ship using FedEx via Ship Your Reptiles OR save on shipping and I can deliver to the Hamburg Expo this Saturday!!. Feel free to PM me with any interest or questions. Will discount for multiple gecko purchases. Please note that I can only ship when tempatures allow.
    Thank you for looking!

Bandy: This girl I'm still on the fence about. I debated adding her to my Super Dalmatian group. Shes a Red Tricolor Sub Adult female. I would love to see someone have a great Tricolor male to put her with so I may part with her to the right home.
    SOLD!!!

Dijon: Proven Crowned Brindle Male. Clean of spots and has produced some amazing Brindle offspring. Also has the furry trait
    SOLD!!!

Tang: Proven Creamsicle male. Produced by Xander of Spade Reptiles. Really want to see this guy go to a great home. Only has one spot and white tipped crests. This guy is giving me some really nice hatchlings.
    $65 plus shipping *Just dropped his tail, my fault*

Erie: This guy is his name. So different and unique. Father was a super Dal. Great crests and a great gecko to handle. You would be sure to get Super offspring from him if paired with the right lady!!
    $75 plus shipping.

Duff: Produced by Moonrise Geckos. 14 Grams looking male. This guy has a lot going on. By far one of the most unique geckos I've seen!! $75 plus shipping:

Kirby: Yellow Patternless. 7 Grams. Nice structure and great yellow color. Unrelated to any females above
    SOLD!!!

Indigo: 3 Grams. Unsexed. This one came from my yellow patternless group but seems to be more of an orange. Adorable baby! $25 + Shipping or $10 if you add him to any adult above. *Daffodil above is the Dam of this one*

This guy has some really nice color for his size. Both parents were also red stripe. I have no use for this guy as the females I have are laying eggs that were sired by the same 'Dad' this guy has. I've had help with sexing him and have been told that he looks to be male. He eats great on the CGD and is pretty handable. $120 plus shipping

Fired down:

Older pics, fired up:

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by MaddoxDobes; 06-20-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

Hamburg show tomorrow. Last chance to tell me to bring something with me.
    Crestopia Reptiles

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

Hamburg is over but still have a few geckos for sale. Price drop on some as well. Get them while shipping weather is left!!
    Crestopia Reptiles