Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Freakin' Petsmart!

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorGowe View Post
    That's ridiculous.

Some snakes WILL NOT EAT f/t. You don't like it? Tell your company to stop selling snakes they don't intend to sell food to down the road; then take up your cause with mother nature.
    You realize this is a post from 2011, right? And I won't be telling the company anything as I don't work there anymore and haven't since not very long after that post. I'm not against feeding live when it's required, but it's totally the right of Petco/Petsmart to not carry live feeders. If you have an issue with it, go take it up with them instead of dredging up an old post.

Default frozen reptile food delivery

for all you looking for quantity and good quality fresh frozen pinkies all sizes of mice,rats,chickens,and rabbits go take a look a rodent i buy my extra large rats for my red tail boa there. shipping is a little expensive but they will send them straight to your door. if you have a seperate freezer to keep your reptile food in,i would use as much space in your shipping box to minimize your cost of shipping. i have used them for years and always got quality fresh,frozen reptile food. the reason i posted this is, i came across your posts on problems finding food for your reptile. just trying to help. you can order a years worth if you want depending on the size of animal you are ordering and if you have the space.on the site it is self explanatory. i hope this helps somebody,i know how it can be a pain to search for a steady source of frozens. peace