Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Brandon Craig
    5.3.6.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus
    1.0 Rhacodactylus chahoua
    0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus
    Zero's Geckos

Thanks

I don't mind PetCo at all.... I only used the wording 'rescue' as in, get them started on the right diet! My PetCo Crestie is lovely! Better colored than the one I purchased from a well known breeder.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    I agree but... but why let the little guys suffer just because they end up at Petco? if we have room in our homes to give them a better life, then lets do it.
    'PETco' will not stop selling pets, so the more we can save the better.
    actually, the petco near my house stopped selling pets. i think all they carry anymore is white mice. i was never able to get one specific reason out of anyone from their store, or any of the surrounding stores though. if it becomes more costly to carry and sell pets either because their animals are dying and people are getting their money back, or because hardly anyone is buying them, and this continues over an extended period of time, i would assume they would stop carrying them.
    Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
    :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Thanks

Some of their policies regarding "care" for some of their pets are flawed at best, the petco near me had 8 cresties in this tiny display where 1/3 of it was taken up by a huge water dish that was full. Not to mention the subsrate they had them on was a severe choking hazard, and they were just feeding them crickets... some of the crickets were the size of the baby crestie's heads...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rubberduckey273 View Post
    actually, the petco near my house stopped selling pets. i think all they carry anymore is white mice. i was never able to get one specific reason out of anyone from their store, or any of the surrounding stores though. if it becomes more costly to carry and sell pets either because their animals are dying and people are getting their money back, or because hardly anyone is buying them, and this continues over an extended period of time, i would assume they would stop carrying them.
    A lot of them are stopping carrying pets. Know of one or two around me that don't already. Almost wondered if that is why they did the 50% off sale.