Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Green Pacman Took my Finger!!.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Holly12 View Post
    But now if you use peatmoss or gravel or you know things that are not good for them yeah they will become impacted sooner or later.
    Never had a problem with impaction. Not once. I had more problems with uneven moisture distribution with bed a beast even with misting than with any other substrate, especially when keeping the frogs at 78-80 on the warm side. Amazing how quick they can start aestivation.

Thanks

my big boy got 3 fingers in his mouth one day when i decided to hand feed him a left over pinky mouse i had lol. didn't get me with his tooth and only held on for a moment but it was kinda freaky lol
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

My pacman has started eating less and less, i cannot figure out why. I have only given him a more moisture filled environment. I am going to try and add some more cover because he could possibly feel unsafe. He is pooping and eating but from the last weight check he has lost weight. (1 month) I know when I first got him I had a problem with the humidity being to low, and I was able to fix that.
    1.1 R. Leachianus
    0.0.1 R. Chahoua
    1.1.2 R. Ciliatus
    Along with Uroplatus, Eurydactylodes, Phelsuma and Leopard Geckos

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmatyeah View Post
    My pacman has started eating less and less, i cannot figure out why. I have only given him a more moisture filled environment. I am going to try and add some more cover because he could possibly feel unsafe. He is pooping and eating but from the last weight check he has lost weight. (1 month) I know when I first got him I had a problem with the humidity being to low, and I was able to fix that.
    Temperature? What are you feeding him and what have you tried feeding him? What is the bedding? Have you taken a fecal to the vet for a test for iternal parasites? How old is the frog? Size? It can be time of the year or natural cycles too. Sometimes the frogs go off-feed too. It happens. I had some frogs that would quit eating for a month or two, and then one day, they started again like they never stopped. Welcome to the world of pacman frogs.

Thanks

LOL Amddox is so right sometimes frogs go off food and we can have everything right for them pacman frogs are one that will do that from time to time. So there is no need for worry yet if your pacman is healthy then it will be okay. Right now my 2 pacmans are eating for me really well but if they go without eating for like a week or two then Iam not going to panic over it. Because I know that they are both very healthy no need to worry so relaxs it will be okay.