Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Squealing like a Schoolgirl....

I live in Illinois but my heart is in the wild! Hahaha!
    Thanks

I love the eyes on this one!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amaddox View Post
    You should have seen the adult female Indian ornamental that crawled across my hand a few weeks ago without me flinching. No wuss here! And that thing is big and dangerous.
    Haha! Yeah, would not be fun to be bit by one of those! I have a buddy that keeps large snakes, does a lot of herping and catching hots, but he will NOT touch a spider. He'll even hold a scorpion but no spiders. I have to pick on him for it lol
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl
    1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
    Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReptileChick View Post
    Haha! Yeah, would not be fun to be bit by one of those! I have a buddy that keeps large snakes, does a lot of herping and catching hots, but he will NOT touch a spider. He'll even hold a scorpion but no spiders. I have to pick on him for it lol
    Yeah I'll pick up the wild brown tarantulas I find around here while field herping. I don't play around with the baboons and ornamentals though. Or the birdeaters. They might not be fatal, but neither are copperheads and that still isn't fun.

Thanks

Very nice Mike!! Your little kiddo is braver than his old man!! Just kidding, I agree I love Ts but I'm not one to go and hold them. I like watching them eat and that's about it. I have to have my friend who loves Ts come over just so she can clean out my Ts cage! But I have no problem feeding mine.
    ~Christa~
    Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-