Thread: Deal or no deal?

Thanks

Default Deal or no deal?

I am literally tearing my hair out! I found a local breeder that is letting pure Nuu Ana hatchlings go for 400$...deal or no deal? I have been wanting a Leachie for a good long while now...but I am wondering if this is the best deal (for a pure locale, of course) I can get! Still stewing over it, of course! I was just wondering if another herper more aquainted with the current Leachie market could shed some light my way...pricing wise. Thanks a load, guys!

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."

Thanks

Wish I could help you on advising if it's a good deal or not. I don't have a leachie, but if the the breeders collections and care are up to snuff, then I'd probably jump on it myself if the hatching pulled at my heart when I saw it. Hope someone with experience in leachies chimes in. Let us know what you decide.

Thanks

It is not a bad deal if that helps. I think there was a thread a while ago about what the prices on different species are currently running if you want to search for it.
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhatfield View Post
    It is not a bad deal if that helps. I think there was a thread a while ago about what the prices on different species are currently running if you want to search for it.
    Thanks. I'll get to searchin'. I haven't found anything just yet but we shall see!

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."

Thanks

try looking at bigfatgeckos and leapingleachies I know they both breed leachies and may give more information.
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhatfield View Post
    try looking at bigfatgeckos and leapingleachies I know they both breed leachies and may give more information.
    Ou, thanks! I actually had just found their sites as you posted this, I think! I will check them both out for sure!

Thanks

Im from cali and every show out here philippe de vojosli usually vends at. Ive seen him selling them for 350 to 400 pure locales just depends on the locality. So 400 isnt bad at all. But you want to make sure it is pures. I would ask the breeder where he got the parents from. Since theres people out there selling crosses as pures so I would watch out for that.

Thanks

400 is a good price if it is a pure locale, also it being locale you do not have to pay around 50$ for shipping so take that into accord too.
    -Justin-

Leachianus - Chahoua - Ciliatus

http://www.facebook.com/JTReptile