Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just couldn't help myself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WillG View Post
    Cool! So what do you think I should fill my 10 gallon with. I was hopping for a chinese tree dragon but idk. I wanna make sure I have everything.
    do you mean a chinese water dragon? if so i wouldn't get one they get over 3 feet and a 10 gallon isn't suited for even a very small one as they love to run around.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

I live in Illinois but my heart is in the wild! Hahaha!
    Thanks

No no no! I know about chinese water dragons. I meant tree dragon. Here's a video.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S-16NyW3Fo[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-E8n8lsHVA&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks

oh an neon tree agama or whatever lol. pretty sure those are almost always wild caught maybe something to avoid.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Yeah that's what I was thinking. They always seem to die on people is what I've heard.

Thanks

So what do you think?

Thanks

if you want another pacman you can devide the cage until they get bigger thats what i do with my littler ones. there really isn't much that can live long term in a 10 gallon. anything that needs a heat light its super hard to get a proper heat gradiant in the tank. maybe a salamander or different type of frog?
    Revolution Reptiles

Thanks

Oh yeah I know I can't keep something in a 10 gallon for life. I just wanted a baby reptile that can live in a 10 gallon. If I wanted something that stayed small I would get a pygmy but those can be pretty expensive.