Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just couldn't help myself

Thanks

Default I just couldn't help myself

Went to the WIRE show and wouldn't you know it came home with some new critters. Ended up getting 4 dart frog tads. 1 dendrobates leucomelas, 1 tinctorius patricia, 1 dendrobates auratus (green and bronze), and 1 dendrobates azureus. I also ended bringing home the cutest sweetest little western hognose. In the process of setting everything up will get some pics soon. Will be doing some vivs for the poison frogs from now until they morph out.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

I think you can now classify your house as a zoo! Congrats on your new additions!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I think you can now classify your house as a zoo! Congrats on your new additions!
    lol my room was deemed a zoo long ago by people i know but i just need to move so i have more space. poisons frogs have been a favorite of mine since i was a little kid. i remember going to the minesota zoo when i was little and they had a poison frog exhibit and i spent the entire day looking at them and never even went anywhere else in the zoo. and this gives me the perfect oportunity to get into them. they were hella cheap to buy the tadpoles and now i have to devote my time to getting some nice vivs set up. and thanks im totaly in love with this hognose. Snakes are amazing but they have never been for me due to size and most of that stuff but dang these guys stay small as heck(even though i already plan on buying him one of those new 90 gallon zilla cages when he gets bigger) :P
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Ahhh don't forget the sweetie you brought home for me! I am so excited to see your tadpoles as they grow. Get some pictures of BadAss up ASAP, will you??

I live in Illinois but my heart is in the wild! Hahaha!
    Thanks

HOW CAN YOU AFFORD ALL OF THIS!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WillG View Post
    HOW CAN YOU AFFORD ALL OF THIS!?
    lol i ask myself the same thing. but i just got paid friday and i have no money in my pocket now.
    Revolution Reptiles

Thanks

I envy you. lol. Well I have about only 30 bucks to spend. And all that is animal money :P Even though I really need some new clothes. But my animals come first for me

Thanks

I envy you. lol. Well I have about only 30 bucks to spend. And all that is animal money :P Even though I really need some new clothes. But my animals come first for me
    lol i just dont spend any money on anything else but bills. i make minimum wage and dont get full time so im usually hurting!
    Revolution Reptiles

Thanks

Duuuuude. Sucks. How many pets do you have again? lol :P I think If I do get another frog from the expo I'll just keep them both in a 10 gallon and use a separator so they don't eat each other. I really might not even need one because they don't move much. lol

Thanks

Duuuuude. Sucks. How many pets do you have again? lol :P I think If I do get another frog from the expo I'll just keep them both in a 10 gallon and use a separator so they don't eat each other. I really might not even need one because they don't move much. lol
    lol A LOT! i have over 50 crested geckos almost all of them have their own cage but i also have a few empty cages for seperating adults if needed. I have 4 gargs. 2 white lined geckos. 3 pacman frogs. a green eyed gecko. 3 leachianus. a veiled chamelion. 4 poison frog tads. a western hognose. a tree frog tank. my empty 110 in progress. 2 nephrurus deleani. a goldfish grow up tank. a 3,000 gallon koi pond. 4 cats and a dog. and two green cheek conures.
    Revolution Reptiles