Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacman Frog Pics!

I live in Illinois but my heart is in the wild! Hahaha!
    Thanks

Default Pacman Frog Pics!

I don't have any pics right now because my camera is missing but I wanna see your pacmans! Bring on the cuteness!

Thanks

This is my darling little Neville. He's not a true Pacman. He's a Fantasy Frog...but he is wonderful nonetheless!

Isn't he stunning??

Thanks

OH MY GOSH! I JUST DIED AND WENT TO FANTASY FROG HEAVEN! He is soo adorable! That makes me want a pacman and a fantasy frog :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WillG View Post
    OH MY GOSH! I JUST DIED AND WENT TO FANTASY FROG HEAVEN! He is soo adorable! That makes me want a pacman and a fantasy frog :P

Thanks, man! I absolutely love him. My friend just gave me two of his pacmans tonight. I'll have to post some pics up on here to share =]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
    Thanks, man! I absolutely love him. My friend just gave me two of his pacmans tonight. I'll have to post some pics up on here to share =]
    lol damn your fast didn't you just leave here 5 minutes ago? i was just gonna say you will have to wait til you see her other two i gave her. forgot to mention you better never give away that albino me and that one have a history! it leaped from my hands one day when i was taking it out for feeding and smacked the ground and i instantly thought it was dead because it deflated and wasn't breathing. i sat with it for like 10 minutes because i couldn't accept the fact that i may have killed it. it was completely limp and lifeless. so i continued to hold on to it for a while longer when suddenly i noticed its throat moving. over about the next half hour it started moving more and more until it regained full mobility! i couldn't believe it. it seemed real lethargic for a couple days after but now its as savage of an eater as it ever was.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionReptiles View Post
    lol damn your fast didn't you just leave here 5 minutes ago? i was just gonna say you will have to wait til you see her other two i gave her.
    It literally takes me about minute to get home from your house XD Dude these two are sweet!!!!!! =D

Thanks

I might get another one at the next expo. Not another albino because I like variety

Thanks

I might get another one at the next expo. Not another albino because I like variety
    lol how about a green albino :P
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Mr. Revolution, you know I'll take good care of them and the albino is my second favorite to Neville. The plain one is cute, but the albino just looks flipping awesome. My little lass (snake) is soooo sweet. She's wrapped around my arm while I'm perusing the forums, waiting on Rachel, and doing homework =]

Thanks

Will! Get a Fantasy Frog! Neville is pretty awesome. But I've seen others with way epic colors!