Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacman frog lovers!

I live in Illinois but my heart is in the wild! Hahaha!
    Thanks

Default Pacman frog lovers!

This is for you! Look at all those amazing morphs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmzRMK-hdP0&NR=1

Thanks

I don't own any but saw a few I wouldn't mind having. The feeding was rather interesting as well!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

i have an adult male HIGH red pacman he is awesome to say the least ill get some pics of him soon
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Cool I would love to see that. I have a baby albino right now. I was gonna purchase a high red but I really liked his patterns and mannerism. Also his color was really cool.

Thanks

LOL the morph at 0.30 seconds with the pointed eyebrows (?) is like "I do say, sir"

Thanks

I did not realize Pacmans could eat something the size of that ball at their size! wow! lol

Thanks

Oh yes! They can eat much bigger also!

Thanks

that silver pacman is one of their phantom pacmans and on their site i believe they run about $3,000 lol the ones at 30 seconds are actually surinam horned frogs some of my favorites but hard to find and fairly expensive usually around $75-$100 this is a very old and crude picture of my pacman does absolutely no justice to his colors ill get some better ones later.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Nice. Is your's done growing or does he have some more to grow. I've seen them pretty big and he seems to be on the more smaller side. Not to say he is underweight or anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reptikim View Post
    I did not realize Pacmans could eat something the size of that ball at their size! wow! lol
    like will said they can eat things muuuuch larger. when i feed mine pinkys i usually shoot for just slightly smaller than their body(excluding head) my big boy could probably take down two adult mice in one sitting but i only feed one a month. pacman frogs and other horned frogs have been known to choke on animals while trying to eat them larger than themselves.
    Revolution Reptiles