Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Osama is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interhactive Gecko View Post
    i dont know how many people have seen the pictures , even in death ,that doesnt appear to be him IMO and don't ask cause i wont tell,you'll see them soon enough. remember they said " he was shot on the side of his head to keep his face in tact ".

sidenote : The US government knew for a fact that he was not of the Islamic faith because he was here training our troops on seperate occasions.
    Cite your sources. Conspiracy theories don't count. No photos have been released through any media channel. Anything you can find on youtube, GIS, etc, are currently faked, photoshopped, or otherwise altered. (p.s. The "story" was that the CIA trained bin Laden, not that bin Laden trained U.S. troops.)
    14th Street Geckos

Currently working with: crested geckos, gargoyle geckos; Gonatodes albogularis; leopard geckos, pictus geckos; Kenyan Sand Boas

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dobeyxxl View Post
    Their are photos of Osama's dead body on the web, I wont post a link because it is pretty graphic and don't want to upset anyone. From the looks of the photos we beat the crap out of him, lol, before we killed him.

The bottom of the sea is the perfect place to bury this mad man, just wish we could of burned him first like he did to the victims of 9-11.
    If you mean this image: WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! I'm not kidding! it is a photoshop. The lower half of the face (outlined in red) is bin Laden's and was 'shopped on to the upper face of an actual corpse that was severely beaten before death. (Source image for upper face has not yet been traced; the photo bin Laden's face was taken from has actually been found on a specific propaganda poster)
    14th Street Geckos

Currently working with: crested geckos, gargoyle geckos; Gonatodes albogularis; leopard geckos, pictus geckos; Kenyan Sand Boas

Thanks

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=wuukiee;403269] No photos have been released through any media channel. QUOTE]

to your knowledge.If you completely rely on the public media as your source of information ,good luck.

Thanks

According to CNN today, the White House will officially announce when/if the real pictures are released. They also warned that opening any link to 'leaked' photos can open a virus.
    I suspect that this elite, secretive SEAL team, who are willing to die for us on any given day, did not sneak any photos to youtube. Nor will anyone have to search the internet. The photos will be plastered on every channel.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Interhactive Gecko;403856]
    Quote Originally Posted by wuukiee View Post
    No photos have been released through any media channel. QUOTE]

to your knowledge.If you completely rely on the public media as your source of information ,good luck.
    And if you believe everything you see on the internet, good luck.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wuukiee View Post
    1) No one has said that *he, himself* did not consider himself a Muslim; rather that he is an outlying extremist who did NOT represent or speak for all Muslims or represent the beliefs of the Muslim mainstream. (Much like groups like the Westboro Baptist Church do not speak for all Christians.)

2) This was not about respecting bin Laden as a person or honoring his postmortum wishes. This was carefully calculated and political to make the U.S. look as neutral as possible. By following Muslim tradition as closely as possible, it gives other outlying extremists one less thing to "retaliate" for and removes a lot of his "martyr" status.

We don't want to give "them" the chance to say say "look how horribly the godless infidels mistreated the body of our leader". (And by giving him a sea burial, it eliminates a land grave becoming either a shrine for extremists to rally at, or a place to be vandalized by those harmed by him.)
    But what I mean is, by treating him by Muslim values, it's as if we're recognizing that, at least in some fashion, he was Muslim. If he isn't a Muslim, whether he thought he was or not, then why treat his body in that manner at all? Just because his buddies will get upset? They're gonna get upset anyway. The sun rises, the jihadis riot. The sun sets, the jihadis riot. It rains, it storms, there's a clear blue sky and a light spring breeze...riots. By adjusting our behavior to suit them, we're playing right into their hands.

Thought I read somewhere that land burial is the proper Islam-prescribed action, so they're gonna get pissed off anyway that we dumped him overboard to be eaten by fish.

*shrug* Not trying to start a religious argument here, just makes no sense to me.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

The Whitehouse stated today they will not be releasing any photos... also stating that for those that didn't believe he was dead the photos wouldn't make a difference anyways
    Gargoyle Gecko 3.1.2, Pygmy Mice (lots)
    Darren http://www.iherp.com/pennhillszoo

Thanks

This guy went from bedroom to fish bait in a very short time in the middle of the night. Only a very small handful of people could possibly have a photo, and we have chosen to trust those people with securing our country. If some other sleaze got his hands on a photo, don't you think it would be sold to the tabloids for millions?

Thanks

[QUOTE=foxe;403920]
    Quote Originally Posted by Interhactive Gecko View Post

And if you believe everything you see on the INTERNET, good luck.
    LMAO.i didn't get them from a random site off of the internet .Let's just say you don't know everything nor everyone in the world so you don't know people's sources or how credible they are, so i wouldn't make an ass of myself by assuming.You don't know who i know or what i do for a living.Guess it's safe to assume you believe everything you are told by your government and i know better.good luck with that

Thanks

Super awesome guys, another closed thread. Are we going for a record here or what?