Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: so very excited for the new additons!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Your girl is so adorable! Sorry the original male didn't survive the journey; hopefully the new guy will arrive safe & sound. Looking forward to seeing his photos!
    thank you he did arive in great health and is settling into his new cage when i catch him out roaming around i will snap some pics!
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Whew, someone had a big problem with this thread. Now I see why people are wondering what's up with everyones mood. There's a huge difference between opinion sharing, and forcing your opinion. There's also a difference between providing information, and forcing information.

Beautiful gecko Revolution! Good luck with the pair!
    Can you imagine a world where they would blur out our middle finger to protect a "consumer" over blurring out an innocent child to protect their integrity and privacy? - Pink
    My Boys!
    1.0 Flame w/Dalmatian Spots - Maynard
    1.0 Halloween w/Dalmatian Spots - Zero
    1.0 Betta fish - Mr. Red Balloon Hands

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elise.m View Post
    Whew, someone had a big problem with this thread. Now I see why people are wondering what's up with everyones mood. There's a huge difference between opinion sharing, and forcing your opinion. There's also a difference between providing information, and forcing information.

Beautiful gecko Revolution! Good luck with the pair!
    thanks they are amazing i dropped some crickets in for the girl last night and it was so funny watching her. ive never seen a gecko hunt like that. she would chase them around with her little feat scurying around real fast and when she would prepare to pounce she would litteraly jump alll they way off the ground and nose dive straight down on them. ill def be getting a video of it!
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Jurassic Sand is completely different from standard children's play sand. It is hypo allergenic, dust free, ultra fine, *the right color for nephrurus, and freakin expensive. I use it for any gecko that benefits from sand despite being exponentially more expensive than the sand you get at Home Depot.
    -Charles Mullen
    I'm looking for really nice chahoua.