Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so very excited for the new additons!

Thanks

Default so very excited for the new additons!

Tuesday will be a wonderful day! Have 6 new arivals on their way shipping out tomorrow. First off will be 1.1 Nephrurus deleani comming from Derek Wong of shoebox reptiles. the other 4 additions will include 3 Leachianus of unkown locale from Andrew gilpin and one of his wonderful cresteds from his skitz and wyeff pairing. Pictures will be comming next week when they are settled in atleast for the deleani might snap a couple quick ones of the leachies when i pop the box open.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Congrats can't wait to see the pics
    Gargoyle Gecko 3.1.2, Pygmy Mice (lots)
    Darren http://www.iherp.com/pennhillszoo

Thanks

Very nice additions you have coming. I was just looking at Derek's website this morning, he has some gorgeous critters. Can't wait to see photos after everyone settles in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Very nice additions you have coming. I was just looking at Derek's website this morning, he has some gorgeous critters. Can't wait to see photos after everyone settles in.
    that he does and OUTSTANDING reviews on the boi which is what really sold me on him. seems like a great guy from the few e-mails we have exchanged. I am hopefully going to be looking to him in the future for some levis or other Nephrurus.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Congrats, looking forward to pictures.

I got a female N. levis indirectly of Derek Wong's. She was VERY dark and very cool looking. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Thanks

deleani are gorgeous. I need to get some more nephs I really enjoy them.
    -Charles Mullen
    I'm looking for really nice chahoua.

Thanks

That they are! Also have been talking with ryan mcveigh should be doing some future trades for amyae when we both start turning some out love those as well their head looks like a puzzle
    Revolution Reptiles

Thanks

Was a long process that I ended up going with the delaini lots of watching the classifieds closely for a species in the range of $1,000-$1,500 started out looking for chewies then was thinking about something more rare when no adults popped up of them. Started looking for levis couldn't find any either then was concidering maybe one of the australian leaf tails derek dunlop has for sale. Then low and behold I stumbled across the deleani got to talking for a few hours with ryan about care and stuffand new almost right away that they were the ones for me. Still a little scared of the fact that I don't want to kill a $1,550 pair of lizards but feeling confident have been researching and preparing all weekend for their arival. Built a shelf just an hour ago above my 110 gallon live planted tank that is under construction. Built a tank devider from HDPE so that I would only have to run 1 heat light and 1 heat matt for them. Got some really nice hides spent the whole day driving to different stores until I got what I felt was the perfect ones. Wayyy to excited about this venture if you can't tell!
    Revolution Reptiles

Thanks

Good news and bad news here. The leachies and crested arived great sooo happy better than i could have expected and as always Andrew Gilpin has gone above and beyond what i expect from him. Bad news the male nephrurus arived dead I was devestated. The female is doing great though and is settling in snapped a couple pictures of her exploring her new home. On a side note although the male has died i couldn't be more pleased with the way Derek Wong is handling this and he is going to get a standing recomendation from me. He called me immediately after recieving my e-mail to let me know he would be sending me another thursday morning. He did not have any hold back males available and is going so far as to send me one of his breeder males and i cant imagine how much more one of them is worth. I feel terrible i hate having to have someone send me something as a replacement and be out money on their end especially having it happen to one of the good guys. I told him i was going to be paying for shipping to wich he insisted it was not on me and he would take care of everything. i kept telling him i would take care of it but still he insisted. Hopefully he doesn't see this but i will be sending him some money for good measure and for being so awesome about the whole situation soon as i can afford it. After that he even took his time to sit on the phone and talk for a while giving me advice on care and things like that which is awesome. He didn't seem mad or to be puting blame on anyone. I can honestly say if any of you ever have a chance to order any reptiles from him I STRONGLY RECOMEND IT! You will not be dissapointed great guy and A+ customer service!
    Revolution Reptiles

Thanks

here are some pics of the beautiful little girl. she is currently being kept on paper towel bedding until the play sand arrives this afternoon or tomorrow. let me know what you guys think.

Revolution Reptiles