Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Giants'

Thanks

Default 'Giants'

So...anyone working with overly-large cresties? I have a male who is pretty darn big. I'm guessing around 10" in length (going to have to measure him) and around 50 grams. I'm hoping to find some females that'll suit him to see if the size will be passed on.
    What's your biggest geckos length/weight?
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl
    1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
    Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Thanks

I don't have anything like that (heck, the little guy I just got is only around 12 grams XD), but if someone starts a line of bigger geckos, I would definitely be interested in seeing those and even obtaining one or two.

Thanks

Yeah, my big male, although not the prettiest, has become a favorite at my place just because of his size. I'll definitely be concentrating on that with him.
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page

Thanks

hulkette was tipping the scales as you will see in the other thread at 56 grams as she came out of cooling and thats tailess. she isn't even one of those geckos that looks fat either just really wide mid section. but i have heard of the rare instances where cresteds have hit 70 grams. lol one time i had someone locally swear up and down that someone at the scott smith show had a cresty that was 110 grams for sale and i assured him he was mistaken but he wouldn't give it up. just kind of assuming it was a leachie or something and he was just not to familiar with cresteds. my biggest male is a beast as well around 46-50 grams tailed as well as another male thats 46
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

I have a female that's 45 grams.
    Crested addiction... can't seem to break it.
    4.3.9.2 Crested Geckos .1 Gargoyle Geckos .1 Red eye treefrogs 1.2 green tree frogs 1.1 leopard frogs

Thanks

I have three rather large crested geckos, I will have to weigh them, I know I had a female at 60 last year.
    -Justin-

Leachianus - Chahoua - Ciliatus

http://www.facebook.com/JTReptile

Thanks

Awesome everyone! What about the length on them?
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page

Thanks

you saw the length on my girl she is about 4 1/2 while the male is around 5. I have another big male that has a tail so i will have to measure him.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Default i wonder

Quote Originally Posted by jtmoney View Post
    I have three rather large crested geckos, I will have to weigh them, I know I had a female at 60 last year.
    Are any of the babies i got from large parents? just in case they were numbers
    Dobermanns 1:1 and waiting on new imports.Titles- SD,TDI,CGC,CD,RN,PP
    Chow 0:1
    Cats 3:1
    Crested Geckos 7:4:7:6
    Ball Python 1:0

Thanks

Leviathan is about 9+ inches, (I need to measure her) and she bounces between 60 and 63 grams. (Some of that might be poop weight, lol). She is well proportioned and not fat at that weight. Last year, she was put wiht my friend's gecko Spokes, who is a Behemoth of a gecko at 75ish grams, but Spokes beat the crap out of Levi and so they were separated. Levi never produced viable eggs from the pairing. This was early last year, so she's had about a year to recoup. I have not found another big male to put her with that I want to try yet, she is rather plane jane flame, (brown and cream) but she's spotless and super sweet.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas