Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tokay Morphs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T-ReXx View Post
    Can't be done. Tokays and G. smithii are too far removed, not to mention tokays don't always like other members of their OWN species. I know of a couple people breeding G. smithii so I may be able to point you in their direction if you're interested in finding a female.
    i am very interested in a female. didn't know much about the species they just looks so similar and keep the same so it was kind of a thought that just never had anyone who could answer it.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionReptiles View Post
    i am very interested in a female. didn't know much about the species they just looks so similar and keep the same so it was kind of a thought that just never had anyone who could answer it.
    Check with this guy: http://www.jonboone.com/

He breeds A LOT of obscure species and last I saw he had a pair of young CB green eyeds for sale on another forum. It was a couple weeks ago but he usually has them fairly regularly.
    Uroplatus, Rhacodactylus, Gekko, Ghyra, Phelsuma, Blaesodactylus, Veiled Chams and Blood Pythons

Thanks

Heres my guy(green eyed gecko) the little shit bit me while getting him out you can see the blood in the second pic haha.

Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T-ReXx View Post
    Can't be done. Tokays and G. smithii are too far removed, not to mention tokays don't always like other members of their OWN species. I know of a couple people breeding G. smithii so I may be able to point you in their direction if you're interested in finding a female.
    Interestingly enough, years ago when I only had my tame female Storm I let her have full run of my bedroom with my Golden Gecko. I actually caught them copulating on the wall. Nothing came of the eggs, but that could have been from me having no clue what to do with them. Especially since she decided to lay them on my shoulder. Never got eggs from them again though the Golden was always interested in breeding her.

Just a tidbit I thought ya'll would find amusing.

Your Green Eyed is quite handsome!
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB