Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entamoeba Fix (metronidazole)

Thanks

I probably would not give it to egg laying females unless you suspect they are infected. Preventative or prophylactic treatment should be done in the off season prior to egg laying.

Thanks

is this the same medication you used to sell but it was pre mixed with cgd before? I was just about to buy some of it before when you took it off the site. Ive heard a few people say they will just do a treatment once a year of the stuff thats mixed in with the cgd just to be safe. in the off season like you said of course.
    Revolution Reptiles

6.16.Lots Rhacodactylus ciliatus 2.4 Rhacodactylus leachianus 1.2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus 1.1 Nephrurus Deleani 3.1.2 Paroedura pictus 0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis 1.1 Salamandra s. salamandra 0.1 Tribolonotus gracilis 0.0.1 Teratoscincus kyserlingi 0.0.9 Different Dendrobates. And a Few more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Parks View Post
    I probably would not give it to egg laying females unless you suspect they are infected. Preventative or prophylactic treatment should be done in the off season prior to egg laying.
    Thanks, that's what I thought! I have an already gravid female, and paying on some more at the moment. The one I have is from a trusted breeder, and the ones coming are as well. So I'm thinking I'll be safe until they stop laying. I'll just treat everyone else
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl
    1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
    Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Thanks

Matt I just wanted to thank you. I purchased a fairly pricey young male garg in January from someone online, and he was mysteriously losing weight. More than the usual "new place/stressful move" kind of weight loss. Especially since he still wasn't gaining weight after being with me for over two months.

I don't think he had the best of care unfortunately, and I purchased the new Entamoeba Fix hoping it might help him out.

Well, I'm happy to report he's gaining weight steadily now!
    I'm glad you got this stuff back in stock, it certainly saved my sanity, and possibly my gecko as well.

www.Gracious Geckos.com
    Specializing in (but not limited to) R. auriculatus!
    Facebook!