Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best hybrid?

Thanks

Default Best hybrid?

I was bored and wasthinking what is the coolest rhac hybrid? And why? No negative comments some of us are ok with hybrids please only reply if you have actual opinions on the best hybrids. Also what rhac hybrids are there? I know of the Sara crested and the crested chewie I think.
    Brandon Craig
    5.3.6.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    2.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus
    1.0 Rhacodactylus chahoua
    0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus
    Zero's Geckos

Thanks

I don't understand what you can gain by asking which abomination is best? Wanna ask some zookeepers if they think Ligers are better than pure Lions, or pure Tigers? And saying lets hear only positive really isn't going to fly either-- Haven't we had enough of these threads yet?

The crested garg hybrid I think--- hatched out malformed and did not live long. Should I vote for that because I think that it not surviving was best?
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

I agree with Meg! None are best!
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Thanks

Pictures of the best hybrid:

what do you think now? I mean, sure the legs are backwards, but that's not a problem
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

Well I'm sorry if you feel that way, I guess I should keep my questions to myself, see the funny thing is I thought this was a forum of open minded people who were open to ideas and respectful of other peoples opinions.
    I was simply asking which ones people liked. If it wasn't for people making hybrids we wouldn't have all the different types of dogs people love. I'm sick of people talking so negative on hybrids. I don't understand why they are looked at so negatively. They are simply another animal. And if I remember right that wasn't a garg crested the person thought it could be but then said they think it was a deformed crestie. I'm sorry if ice offended you by asking which one is "best" and asking for only nice replies didn't seem to far off, you don't have to open every thread if you knew it was about hybrids and you were going to reply negatively why even open it?
    And Meg I mean this with the most respect, I love watching your vids and find you very informative but seriously why even reply?
    Brandon Craig
    Zero's Geckos

Thanks

I was simply asking which ones people liked. If it wasn't for people making hybrids we wouldn't have all the different types of dogs people love.
    Dog breeds are not hybrids. They are all Canis lupus familiaris. Maybe you need to understand what you are talking about before you start posting threads like this.

A Boston terrier and a Afghan hound are the SAME species.
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

Ok your right I was making a point, people get creative. Im sorry it was an invalid fact. Still what is the purpose of trolling a thread? Seriously I wanted real answers not an argument.
    Brandon Craig
    Zero's Geckos

Thanks

I gave my real answer. I think that little deformed crested gargoyle is best. Because it didn't live long enough to further pollute either species.
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

again I respect you and your opinion but I was trying to ask a question that some people had a serious non sarcastic answer to. Some people are ok with Hybrids, and I am not keeping or trying to beed hybrids, I was bored and wanted something to do. Hey at least this helped me kill 10mins with this lame internet argument and for that i thank you my main goal of having something to do was met. But If anyone has real information please feel free to post.
    Meg, I am sorry you dont agree with them but I would also like to say thanks for pointing out the negatives, I will keep this in mind. Thank you for your input
    Brandon Craig
    Zero's Geckos

Thanks

I just don't understand what you mean by best? What is best about a cresthoua? The personalities?
    That implies that neither a crested or a chahoua has a desirable personality when they are not mixed.

You want to argue color for a cresthoua? Are they BETTER than chewies? Chahoua are called Mossy Geckos as part of their non-latin name.

Crossing them to a crested eliminates that patterning, as well as the green and brown and red tones associated with moss.

Are they more appealing than a crested? With no crests to speak of, no pinning, no dalmatian spots, no portholes, none of the pure hues or morphs that a crested possesses?

And again, no crests at all.

So why don't YOU share what YOU think is the best hybrid then? Since my opinion is invalid.
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook