Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well hello there .....

Thanks

LOL well unfortunately 2 passed but we still have 15 hodling on strong so we'll see... thank you for all the great comments ...

Thanks

D'aww they're gorgeous!

Thanks

You have chameleons too?!?! Chameleons are my other passion besides cresties - I started out almost 3 years ago with a female Veiled Chameleon and it just grew from there.

Congrats on those babies! I understand they are very hard to raise. A friend of mine had some babies from a wc pair and she lost them all including the mother. Very sad. I wish you all the luck in raising those little boogers - and please keep posting pics! Which Jacksons are they? I totally love the Mt Merus! I hope to have a male Meru of my own one day, but they are so hard to come by over here.
    Tiff - Chamelemum to Monty & Zippy, Crestie Mum to Splat, Buffie & Rusty and Leachie Mum to Armani!

Thanks

thank you very much . yeah we've lost only 2 from the jump but i figured a good thing to do is to feed her a couple of horned worms to pack on some post-birth weight. she's doing well and the babies all seem very active. We have a Mt. Kenya Male which isn't the father of the babies and a MT. Kenya female Which seem to be the more difficult ones to find here in our area seems like everyone has Mt. Meru and Xalanthophus.more pictures to come as i still kind of don't want to bother them too much.