Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leachianus vs. Chahoua

Thanks

I would, but if they are too vocal, especially as a nocturnal animal... All they would have to do is wake here up once, and my wife would kick my hemipenal bulges...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SillyDaddy View Post
    I would, but if they are too vocal, especially as a nocturnal animal... All they would have to do is wake here up once, and my wife would kick my hemipenal bulges...
    Hey,

It's not that loud, it's a series of soft clicking and once in a while a chirp or two, but try and find a CBB hatchling for best results, I know a few that had decent results with very young WC's, but older juvie's and up don't usually adjust to being held.

Joe M.
    www.dragonslare.com
    1.4. Frilled Dragons, 4.5.0.15 Bearded Dragons, 1.4.31.24 Crested Geckos, 1.4.0.2 Halmahera Giant Geckos (marginata), 1.1. Gargoyle Geckos, 3.8.6.4 Leopard Geckos, 1.5.1.20 Chinese Cave Geckos, 2.1.2.4 Fat-Tail Geckos, 1.1. Mossy LeafTail Gecko's, 0.1 Henkeli LeafTail Gecko, 0.3. African Banded Velvet Gecko's, 0.0.2 Madagascan Giant Day Gecko's, 1.0. Veiled Chameleons, .1.1. Cyrtodactylus irianjayaensis 1.1. Cyrtodactylus intermedius 1.4.Tibetan Frog-Eyed Gecko's