Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crackers

Thanks

Default Crackers

Alright, for all of you who have read "the crested lady" post in the mug shots section (http://pangeareptile.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=451) know about the challenge i posted, if not read it. but now i have a new one, one that doesnt result in you throwing up. the challenge is to eat 7 crackers in one minute, just the saltine crackers the square ones. the conditions are that you cannot spread anything on the crackers or drink anything or eat anything else once your minute has started, and obviously you have to eat the 7 PLAIN crackers in just one minute(60secs). i hope im not missing any conditions but dont go being all sneaky and find lupolls, bc....then its no fun lol but if you are going to attempt the challege make sure you have a glass of water infront of you incase you start choking or somthing lol. i know it sounds simple but i've been told 7 is the world record, and i havent been able to finish more than 4. AhHA the other condition is you have to have them swallowed at the end of the minute, not just in your mouth. alright thats the challege, go to it. Sarah this ones for you because you dont like puking! lol
    Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Thanks

I wish I had some saltines here, I think I could do it. I just did it with cheetos no problem.

Thanks

Oh wow, I've GOT to try this one! Only 7? (Wondering if she can be crowned the "Saltine Queen" if she beats it.) :wink:
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Thanks

would you believe i cant find any saltines in my house... /boggle... .wife musta hid them in a remote cubbard :P
    So, i ate 29 animal crackers instead.... does that count?
    ~Eric Roberts~

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

'98 Jetta TDI 5spd, 233k miles, 42 MPG lifetime AVG(lost milage spreadsheet with HD failure last year )
    '00 Jetta TDI 5spd, 152k miles, 46 MPG lifetime AVG 2000TDIlogbook.xls

Thanks

I've got Graham crackers. No?
    Connie Hurley along with the sticky toes: Cheeto, Echo, Ditto, Whisper, Flicker, Richochet, Reverb, Granite, Marble, and Alabaster

http://cccorns.com
    http://cedarcreeksaussies.com

Thanks

Oh, and i think the "trick" your thinking of originally came from army,navy, AF.... and they used the crackers that come in MRE packs.... or something along those lines, I remember my dad and uncle telling me about it.
    ~Eric Roberts~

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

'98 Jetta TDI 5spd, 233k miles, 42 MPG lifetime AVG(lost milage spreadsheet with HD failure last year )
    '00 Jetta TDI 5spd, 152k miles, 46 MPG lifetime AVG 2000TDIlogbook.xls

Thanks

hahaha 7 only? this should be a walk in the park!

Thanks

ok, so do you have to eat these one at a time or can you cram a bunch in at once?

Thanks

lol you can eat them anyway your want them, but its gotta be 7 and its gotta be within a minute. i know it sounds easy but try it lol its soooo hard! and no animal crackers dont count lol bust out those saltine crackers people!
    Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Thanks

Holy Cow I just treid and couldn't make it (they wouldn't go down fast enough) need water....
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin