Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times do you .........?

Thanks

Sometimes you just know...lol I know that doesn't help. Normally just one introduction a season is needed. Some people will put them back together in the middle of the season to insure she has enough sperm like around June or July, but like I said it isn't always needed. And I'd you reintroduce a second time, if you go to switch males the following season, odds are good she has the first mLea sperm still so you won't be 100% of who the father is.

And next season since it will be their second time breeding be prepared for more eggs from your two girls, be sure you will have the space for upwards of 8-12 or more babies from a single female. If you don't have the space or buyers you may want to consider only breeding one female.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thongwedgie View Post
    And next season since it will be their second time breeding be prepared for more eggs from your two girls, be sure you will have the space for upwards of 8-12 or more babies from a single female. If you don't have the space or buyers you may want to consider only breeding one female.
    very true, most people just like to jump into breeding projects thinking quick cash and don't think about not only the overpopulation of that animal(if it is a problem) but how much maintenance babies are. i havent given away or sold anything that i've produced last season.so far everything is staying.