Thread: Impaction?

Thanks

Default Impaction?

I have my crested on paper towels with fake vines. He has been eating, but here lately I havn't seen any droppings. Should I be worried and what should I do? I don't want the same thing to happen as my garg. I still miss him.

I've tried bathing before but the crested didn't like it at all and ran up my arm.

Thanks for any help

Thanks

How small is it? Baby cresteds don't leave a very large "pile" for a lack of a better word. It could easily be leaving his mark on the vine and you miss it. I'd double check the vine leaf by leaf, if you're truly worried.
    Honor and valor were long ago drowned by the very society they swore to protect.

8.10.9 Crested Geckos
    1.2 Gargoyle Geckos
    1.1 Tangerine Phase Albino AFT's
    0.3 Peach Phase Albino AFT's (two are striped)
    1.0 Bearded Dragons
    1.2 Viper Geckos
    1.1 Yellow-headed Cape Geckos
    0.1 Panther Geckos
    There'll be more, just you wait and see

http://www.celticisle.com/infernal_star/

Thanks

About 7 inches, an adult male.

Thanks

My suggestion would be take it to a vet if you can't warm water massage his stomach into going. Maybe someone else has a different suggestion though. What kind of vitamin regimen do you use?
    Honor and valor were long ago drowned by the very society they swore to protect.

8.10.9 Crested Geckos
    1.2 Gargoyle Geckos
    1.1 Tangerine Phase Albino AFT's
    0.3 Peach Phase Albino AFT's (two are striped)
    1.0 Bearded Dragons
    1.2 Viper Geckos
    1.1 Yellow-headed Cape Geckos
    0.1 Panther Geckos
    There'll be more, just you wait and see

http://www.celticisle.com/infernal_star/

Thanks

I had been feeding clarks gargoyle diet every other day but had been leaving it in the other days. If he tried eating it while it was getting hard that would be bad. I feed a few crickets every few days but normally have to pull them out two days later. I'm about to move him into a bigger enclosure with much more vertical room but less floor space. I'm trying to find something to use as a hide since he hasn't had one, but hides under the plant draping across the floor. With the higher cage it won't be draping. I can't wait to get it finished up and take photos of it. I've been using papertowel as substrate and going to continue to do so, so that shouldn't have been a problem.

I've had someone suggest olive oil. Give him a few drops at night by syringe. Any thoughts on that?

Happy 4th to all the USA people