Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Reptile Sale

Thanks

Default Black Friday Reptile Sale

In case anyone's interested, I got a flyer today saying that Petco will be having a 50% off sale on all live reptiles and birds on Black Friday.
    Boston Terrier 1.0, Stetson
    Crested Geckos 9.11.3.0
    See my geckos at pineforestgeckos.com

"Know thyself? If I knew myself, I'd run away."
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks

Thanks

YESYESYESYESYESSSS thankyou so much I love you
    0.1.0 crested Blackberry
    0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko

Thanks

Here's a copy of the flyer. Today was Stetson's fifth birthday, so I had to give him a gift, and went into Petco and got him another doggy bed. (What do you get for the dog who has everything?) They were passing these out at the front register.
    Boston Terrier 1.0, Stetson
    Crested Geckos 9.11.3.0
    See my geckos at pineforestgeckos.com

"Know thyself? If I knew myself, I'd run away."
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks

Petsmart is also having Black Friday deals. $30 for 'select' ball pythons (whatever that means) and chinese water dragons. 50% off turtles, beardies, and 'select' leos.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxe View Post
    Petsmart is also having Black Friday deals. $30 for 'select' ball pythons (whatever that means) and chinese water dragons. 50% off turtles, beardies, and 'select' leos.
    I never know why they say select ball pythons, we only sell one kind of python. Select leis is not jumbo leopard geckos, just the normals. Uhm....all holiday stuff is 50% off. All dog collars and leashes are 50%! off and 40 gallon tanks (with locking screen lids) are $69.99. that's all I can remember!
    ..JESSICA..
    | 5.2.2 Crested Gecko | 1.1.0 Leopard Gecko | 1.1.0 Horned Frog | 1.0.2 Panther Gecko |
    | 1.0.1 Bearded Dragon | 1.0 Uromastyx | 1.0 Tiger Salamander | 1.0 Sand Boa |
    | 1.0.0 Gargoyle Gecko | 0.1.0 Mossy Leaftail Gecko |
    | 1.0.0 Mini Lop-Pancakes | 2.1.0 Cats- Bailey, Rufus & Abbey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by electricfiction View Post
    I never know why they say select ball pythons, we only sell one kind of python. Select leis is not jumbo leopard geckos, just the normals. Uhm....all holiday stuff is 50% off. All dog collars and leashes are 50%! off and 40 gallon tanks (with locking screen lids) are $69.99. that's all I can remember!
    lol, yeah, I've never seen any ball morphs there, so I don't understand the 'select' part. Same with the leos. I've seen them have different common morphs of corns, but that's it. I dunno..those leos might tempt me, depending on whatever the regular price is, I don't recall. I wanna say $40. $20 leo? Iiiiinteresting.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

Do any online retailers have reptile supplies on Black Friday specials? I'm going to spend the day at home browsing and spending money. :P

Will
    -Will
    My Facebook
    ôResentment is like drinking a poison and waiting for the other person to die." Carrie Fisher

Thanks

I get panic attacks from all the b.s. of "ZOMBIEGAWD MOVE OUT MAH WAAAAY!!!" black friday sales so online shopping it is for me as well. I don't mean to be a comedian all the time, but here is a tip if you do venture out in the busy black friday crowds and need to get thru, just pretend you're about to throw up, it clears a path fairly quick.

Thanks

$20 isnt even a good deal on leos, if you want a leopard, just go to a reptile show bcause if you want a normal, you can get one there normally for $8 or less sometimes
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI