Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Leopard Geckos eat these...?

Thanks

Well, individuals ARE individuals but if I dont get one who tolerates worms thats gonna be a downfall =/. Can't afford the gamble of an animal's life. Crested then, huh? Its just I'd like to have a terrestrial reptile thats still fun.. unfortunately 95% (dont ask where I got that number) of gecko species are insectivores.
    Here for consumer and seller purposes only.

Thanks

I wouldn't risk it--stick with the Rhac! ...there's always blue tongue skinks though...

Thanks

Yeah I wouldn't risk it either. Heck if they're more cricket-lovers I wouldn't even get it when I get my own house! Can't stand crickets.. Crestie wins over Leopard. Now... Crested Gecko vs BTS vs Croc Skink uggggggg.

Okay if you check out that thread I posted my handling experince. Didnt like the claws at all LOL.
    Here for consumer and seller purposes only.

Thanks

Oh yeah, but really the sweetness overthrows you in the end...

Thanks

Crested then, huh? Its just I'd like to have a terrestrial reptile thats still fun.. unfortunately 95% (dont ask where I got that number) of gecko species are insectivores.
    ? Cresties *are* fun IMHO. What could be more fun, unless it was a kitten or puppy? lol

Seriously, how are leos more fun? Is it that you wanted something that would hunt insects? I'm not being sarcastic, I just only know cresties, and am wondering why another gecko would be considered more fun.
    *** My "N" key is actig up. Luckily, there's no "N" in "crested gecko" or "Rhacodactylus ciliatus".***

2.3.9.12 cresties
    0.2 cats
    0.1 German Shepherd Dogs
    1.1.2 humans (that's 1 adult male, 1 adult female (me), and two male juvies)