Thread: Gecko Collection for sale updated

Thanks

Default Gecko Collection for sale updated

Have to get rid of some of my awesome geckos because they don't fit into the breeding project for next year, and I am running out of room :/ I am willing to take reasonable ***offers*** on these guys, (so if you like them, just offer what you can afford, and we will seee ) and I will also ship if weather is decent. Please make offers!!! I really want to ship these guys before it gets too cold!! They will be perfect breeding geckos for next season, I am also willing to give a discount if you want all three, they would go great together if your intersted in golden dalmations.

Hades, Gorgeous gecko, I have never seen anything like him! If kept warmer this winter I believe he will be ready to breed next year. He also has some pretty awesome crests on his head.
    $135

Elektra, This gecko is awesome! I can give an accurate wieght if intersted. When fired up is SUPER gold, and has a lott of spots
    $155

Mighty Aphrodite, Unfortunately she does not fit into any of my breeding plans, and I need to downsize the collection. If interested I can give an accurate wieght. Her tail was nipped, but fully healed now. When fired up she has red tiger stripes!! REALLY AWESOME!! I am very sad to let her go. Also has a lot of spots!
    $155

Thank you for looking
    I'm not really interested in trades b/c I need to make room, and money, but mostly room!
    Last edited by thestef; 11-11-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Price Change

Thanks

I really need to make room, so taking offers!!!

Thanks

These guys are awesome!! ALL very bright yellows, with lots of dalmation spots!!!

Thanks

Default bump

Last bump!! I would really like to ship these guys before it gets cold. So im taking offers still!!