Thread: Just some music..

Thanks

Wink Just some music..

this is what i listen to when i wake up , just incase anyone else likes dub raggae this is a real nice station i found while looking for a scale . kinda funny how they sell scales and stream raggae . so check it out if you get a chance http://radio.rightonscales.com/index.html has players for most devices...feel free to post what you listen to @ work , when you wake up , on your way to work... streams only Please...no videos..

Thanks

Sounds like a good station...

I typically use Pandora. My favorite online "radio station" is www.radioparadise.com Its a nice mix of world music, pop, top forty, etc...

Will

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion. I also like pandora too because they match you with other artists according to your music tastes.

Thanks

Love that stream, inter. I like using Lastfm. Just type in an artist and they will stream similiar genres.
    Abe

Thanks

good lookin yall...yeah i think its "myfreenetradio.com" they have many genres , yeah i used to use pandora , but really stopped when they started with the commercials..last fm is also cool...if you guys want a crazy one i also use this one called www.shoutcast.com that one is similar to what you guys are talking about but with no maximum listening cut-off period like pandora and some of the others...but yeah keep this going , always good to share the ledge ..blessings dread...oh yeah if anyone of you also has or wants to open a free net radio station shoutcast is an easy way, me and a buddy of mine stream some dubstep, d&b , hiphop...good stuff... it would be kind of cool to open a reptile radio segment once a month or something like that, have the moderators run it so it goes over smoothly. i know they already have a radio station for reptiles but it would be a good way to bring people to the forum..just throwing that out there.lol