Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Moooo-ooooom!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hupababy83 View Post
    Kyrah said, "Mom tell Kita, I want that one and that one and that one and that one! But she can keep that one he looks mean!" (the one on the glass lol) go figure! Hehehe
    She doesn't like the one in the lower right corner? lol! I didn't see that one until I looked at the picture because I was trying to get the shot before everyone took off.

By the way, I gave them a bowl of 20-25 quarter to half in roaches and they were GONE in 5 mintues. I only saw one eat and I went to see why the oldest was perched on the edge of the bowl staring at me and that was when I realized how quick they had cleaned the bowl!
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Thanks

I didn't even see lower gecko!! Going to go look again too!! Do you ever feed them from the fingers like I do Lil Kita!?
    0.1 Human- Kyrah, 3.1 Crested Geckos, 0.2.1 Tokay, 1.1 Uromastyx, 0.1 Ball Python, 0.0.1 leachy, 1.0 chewie/crested hybrid, 2.2 RTB, 1.0 golden gecko

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hupababy83 View Post
    I didn't even see lower gecko!! Going to go look again too!! Do you ever feed them from the fingers like I do Lil Kita!?
    When they will take it. The oldest in that tank (3.5 months) will sit out frequently and watch me. I can hold a bug at the entrance of it's favorite cave and it will take them, but the others are 2.5 months and under. Even 1 months age difference makes a big difference on their behavior. Since moving the younger ones in with that oldest a week ago they are already staying out in the open when I walk in the room, as you can see from the photo. That's the first time I've seen so many out looking at me without them taking off immediately.
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Thanks

Thanks for sharing such a cute picture. What adorable lil ones!

Thanks

Such cute little guys~ <3
    3.6.3 R. ciliatus; 0.1 R. leachianus; 1.1.1 G. gecko; 1.0 G. ulikovskii
    0.1 Heterodon nasicus
    1.1 Eumeces schneideri; 0.0.3 Bombina orientalis; 0.0.2 Archispirostreptus gigas

Thanks

Oh my I can't wait to have one for myself
    Katelyn.
    8.1.1 Cresties | 1.1 Gargs | 1 House Gecko | 0.0.1 Tokay | 0.0.1 Leopard | 0.0.1 Chewie