Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healthy? Pregnant? fat?

Thanks

do you have any pics of the setup

Thanks

Is it possible that she's egg-bound? She looks huuuuuge. I would take her to a vet if she doesn't lay within a few days.
    2.4.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Zappa, Basset, Mo, Sprocket, Sparrow, Ellie, Jenga) 0.0.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus (Dr. Doctor) 1.0.0 Pogona vitticeps (Xander) 0.1.0 Eublepharis macularius (Gaia) 1.1.0 Hemitheconyx caudicinctus (Oluyemi, Yoruba) 1.0.0 Chamaeleo calyptratus (Faizal) Fish tank [15g] (betta Sputnik, many apple snails, and nameless mollies)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qzumaki View Post
    Is it possible that she's egg-bound? She looks huuuuuge. I would take her to a vet if she doesn't lay within a few days.
    She doesn't look any larger than my gravid gargoyles, and at least one of my girls when she's not gravid. Gargs are just big.

Thanks

I put a container in her cage with eco earth-enough room to dig down about 4 inches or so- a kinda wide container. She hasn't laid anything yet but she's still fairly active and is pooping ok. She's still chowing down whenever I feed her too. She may just be big. The vendor at the reptile show said she was a proven breeder, but I have no idea how long ago she was bred, or if she was housed with a male etc. I guess time will tell. Thanks a bunch for all the suggestions!!!