Thread: Hi all! New here.

Thanks

Default Hi all! New here.

Hi all!
    Just posting to say Hi all! I'm new here! LOL
    I have a ton of tarantulas, a mexican black kingsnake 2 cats and I just picked up my first gecko. She's a Gargoyle Gecko that I got from a reptile show. She's fairly calm and hasn't been too big into suicidal leaps, lol. I'm new to keeping geckos but have read up on care etc. If things come up I'm not sure about you can be sure I'll be asking, lol. Here's a few pics. Still deciding on a name....
    Last edited by ***Beth***; 07-28-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks

Nice striped girl! Welcome to Pangea and welcome to geckos. You may have one now, but that won't last long; the additions to your colony are soon to come.

You'll want to watch that stuck shed on her toes and make sure it comes off in the next few days. Other than that, glad to have you here and I'll be the first to wish you luck and much joy with your gargs. They are the best Rhac species after all.

Thanks

Thanks
    She immediately went to her water dish when I put her in her new home and sat in it awhile. I got most of the loose skin off today, I did notice that. Thanks! Any or all suggestions or tips are very welcome.

Thanks

congrats and welcome! you have a lovely girlie!!
    Stacy
    Gucci the Hairless Chinese Crested & Baldwin the Sphynx Cat

Thanks

Congrats on your garg, she's a nice stripe. Any questions you might have have, ask away, we'd be glad to you you. And as Sarah mentioned, gargs are very adicting.

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I can see that they'd be really addicting. She's such a sweet girl, I already want more, LOL! I've been reading on care etc for a few weeks now and picked her up at the MN reptile show on the 15th. I think Gargs are gorgeous and love their look, lol. Seen some really pretty ones on this forum.

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum! Congrats on the garg! Great to have ya!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

I saw the gargs at that show and wanted one really bad! Was that from the table with the guys in orange shirts, can't remember the name..... Congrats and enjoy, I hope at the next show they have more!

Thanks

She is a cute! congrats on your first garg/rhac . Welcome!
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazmjo View Post
    I saw the gargs at that show and wanted one really bad! Was that from the table with the guys in orange shirts, can't remember the name..... Congrats and enjoy, I hope at the next show they have more!
    Yes actually. When I went they had 2 females. I looked at the crested geckos at the show (seemed like every other vendor had some there) but i really like the looks of Gargs a bit better and she was SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO calm and sweet. I just couldn't resist.

Thanks all for the warm welcomes! I'm really liking these gargs. The more I read about them the more i want more, LOL.