Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reptile Expo pickups - something unexpected! (DUW)

Thanks

Thumbs up Reptile Expo pickups - something unexpected! (DUW)

Ahhh! I am so excited. The reptile expo I went to was nice. It was a brand new one in St. Louis so there weren't too many people there, but I liked most of the vendors. Personable and helpful.
    I went there originally because my boyfriend and I were very interested in a tortoise, a baby that we could raise.
    Well... I definitely found one! A baby Sulcata!

Everyone say hi to... SPEEDY LOUIE!

toitiss butt!! ^

He is so cute and was a great price. His enclosure is all set up now, though I have no pics.
    My other buy was verrrry different though, and I've had one before but not for years...

INTRODUCINNNGGG... Kensington the albino hedgehog!

There he is! The last two pictures are of me holding him. Two of my other friends can be seen in the other pics sorta... lol.

Alright everyone, enjoy! and if anyone has a hedgehog or has had one, gimme advice! C:
    1.0 Crested Gecko (Beauregard Monroe) 0.1 Ball Python (Queen Elizabeth) 0.1 Leos (Rusty) 0.1 Savannah Monitor (Panzer) 1.0 BCC (Perseus) 1.0 Albino burm (Banana) 1.0 Bearded Dragon (Sampson) 1.0 BTS (Neeson) 0.0.1 Leucistic GFP Axolotl (Momo-chan) 1.0 Asian Painted Frog/Chubby Frog (Mr. Bumble) 4.0 Rats, three furred, one hairless dumbo (Raisin, Plague, Fibonacci, Butterscotch) 1.0 Albino Hedgehog (Kensington) 0.2 Dwarf Hamsters (Socks, Doodle) 0.1 Dachshund (Cricket)

Thanks

Awwe! We have sulcatas at work but they are much larger! The largest one is something like 50-60 lbs and he is awesome! I haven't ever seen such a small one and i love the tortoise butt!

I love your hedgie too! I've never seen an albino one before. How is his temperment? He looked quite calm in the pictures.

Congrats on your new babies!

3.0 Crested Geckos *Moe*Kami*Piper*
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0.1 Gargoyle Gecko *Nexus*[/COLOR
    1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa *Incus*
    0.1 Sphynx Outcross x American Curl Cat *Kura*
    1.0 Tabby Cat *Shorty*

Thanks

Oh my gosh they are both so cute! What great new additions you have there!
    Megan
    My iherp
    Facebook
    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 boas, 2.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. Oh and one amazing husband and one precious little boy!

Thanks

Thank you so much guys

Katie, that's so cool that you work with sulcatas! ahahah his little BUTT!! so wee little.
    Also, Kensington's personality is great for just having got him! I don't use gloves to pick him up so when he puffs I do get prickled, but he needs to get used to my scent. Once he is, he won't puff much. He's already doing great though! I suggest them.

Thank you Megan! I know... SORT of an impulse-buy on the hedgie, but I've had experience with them before!
    1.0 Crested Gecko (Beauregard Monroe) 0.1 Ball Python (Queen Elizabeth) 0.1 Leos (Rusty) 0.1 Savannah Monitor (Panzer) 1.0 BCC (Perseus) 1.0 Albino burm (Banana) 1.0 Bearded Dragon (Sampson) 1.0 BTS (Neeson) 0.0.1 Leucistic GFP Axolotl (Momo-chan) 1.0 Asian Painted Frog/Chubby Frog (Mr. Bumble) 4.0 Rats, three furred, one hairless dumbo (Raisin, Plague, Fibonacci, Butterscotch) 1.0 Albino Hedgehog (Kensington) 0.2 Dwarf Hamsters (Socks, Doodle) 0.1 Dachshund (Cricket)

Thanks

Your Kensington is so adorable! Congrats on your new babies!

Thanks

They are both way too cute! I've had my eye on hedgehogs for a while now, how social are they?
    1.1.0 E. agricolae

Thanks

They are both adorable! Congrats!
    Brandie

www.cbballpythons.com
    5.5.7.3 Cresties - 1.2.1 Gargoyle - 1.1 M.I. Chahoua - 1.1.0.4 P.I. Chahoua - 0.0.1 Leachie

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set.......I think I need a Lear jet"

Thanks

Very nice!!!

Thanks

I love both! Congrats Porce!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

Thanks so much Joli!

Grublet, they really just need to get used to you. My first hedgie who I had for six years (Miss Pricklemuffin) got used to me gradually over a few weeks. They are a joy to keep and omg... their little noses and how they lick their lips. SO CUTE. and even when they're mad...

Thank you both!!! :'D