Thread: Visited Sungmina in Florida!

Thanks

Default Visited Sungmina in Florida!

So I was hanging out here in Georgia with my dad and grandmother for quite a while and realized that while not exactly close to Jennifer (sungmina), I was closer than I would be in Tennessee. Randomly I decided I wanted to drive down to meet her (if she was okay with it, which she was!). So I took a "little" six hour drive down to the area near Tampa. I met Jen, her DOG, her parents, and their dog. I am capitalizing her DOG because he is so HUGE. I think I got more pics of him than anything else, but they don't do justice to his enormosity! (I just made up a word. He is hugantic.)

Jen and I had a great time looking at her geckos and new snake and then ran out to Walmart for some bins. Smart me bought the wrong size lids for a few bins, so we had to go out a while later. I have to tell you that the latter time at Walmart was filled with many interesting people, of interesting smells, which we had to stand next to in the checkout line!

Her dog is a terrifying beast who runs up to you and barks as per his training, but really he is just a big dope. He did manage to scare me into staying in my room the next morning, when I heard him sniffing under my door and growling. Then he just galloped into it and leaped on the bed. Asgard is a dork!

And the logical companion for a dog of this size would be something this size:

Lily, her parents' chihuahua. Very sweet and cute, I thought! I wanted to dognap her.

I had some pictures of Jen's leachie and some of her geckos, but they didn't turn out too well unfortunately. We had a good time eating at Sonic and playing with geckos, including a certain tail-dropping incident that some of you may have heard about in chat, as well as a feeder rat pup disappearing from the snake cage which means--dinner. The next morning we hit several pet stores and gaped and gawked at feeder mice, rats, iguanas, monitors, etc. We fed the geckos crickets--and watching the chewies eat was fun!

I wanted to stay longer but unfortunately felt the need to return to my grandmother for the last couple of days of my dad's and my visit. So I said a sad goodbye to Jennifer, but hope to visit her again soon whenever she lives a little farther north in Florida!

We did manage to get two pictures of us together.

Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
    ~Illumination Exotics~

Thanks

Yay best trip ever!!!

Wow I look awful! LOL but Asgard looks so cute!

Thanks

You don't look awful, silly! We were tired, anyway.

Tell Asgard I think he is a brute!
    ~Illumination Exotics~

Thanks

Awww, fun story! "Little" drive....lol.

Thanks

You is both cutes. Now where are ANY gecko pictures? Hmm? Hmmmmmm?

I'm jealous! I can't imagine the two of you in any room but pangea chat. I think I need to see some more photo-proof

Glad you both had a good time!
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

Gaah Asgard is too cute(and he's got some nice pearly white toofers!).
    I looove sable GSD's, they're just gorgeous. Some day I'm going to get one!
    A.K.A. Luarazzi

2.2.1 Crested Geckos

Thanks

Sounds like a nice visit! Happy you two had a nice time.

Cute pups Mina
    Brandie

www.cbballpythons.com
    5.5.7.3 Cresties - 1.2.1 Gargoyle - 1.1 M.I. Chahoua - 1.1.0.4 P.I. Chahoua - 0.0.1 Leachie

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set.......I think I need a Lear jet"

Thanks

I had trouble rolling out of bed this morning without a hugantic dog to wake me up with his huge paws!
    ~Illumination Exotics~

Thanks

awe i love that picture of Mina's shepard on his back! that is a great picture of you two!!
    0.2.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus Pebbles & Radar
    0.0.1 T roborowskii
    0.3 Lepidodactylus lugubris lucy, lucy, lucy
    0.1 weiner dog(Phoebe)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Asgard looks like a total goofball!! And Lily is adorable.

You girls are so gorgeous!!
    2.4.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Zappa, Basset, Mo, Sprocket, Sparrow, Ellie, Jenga) 0.0.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus (Dr. Doctor) 1.0.0 Pogona vitticeps (Xander) 0.1.0 Eublepharis macularius (Gaia) 1.1.0 Hemitheconyx caudicinctus (Oluyemi, Yoruba) 1.0.0 Chamaeleo calyptratus (Faizal) Fish tank [15g] (betta Sputnik, many apple snails, and nameless mollies)