Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the nameless kitten

Thanks

Default the nameless kitten

I was talking with Meg90 the other night, and she mentioned how about 2 weeks ago they found a kitten crying in a dumpster on a rainy night. I am a sucker for a good looking kitten, so when she sent me a picture of him, I offered to take him. I also have another siamese mix, so I'm familiar with the quirks of the breed. Since I work at a vet clinic, I knew I could get him fixed up for pretty cheap.

I've had him for 2 days now and it's driving me CRAZY that we can't come up with a name for him. So I will take any suggestions you have. So far all I can come up with is Neo, Yoshi, and Hiro, but Kyle doesn't seem to like any of those.

He's about 13 weeks from what we can tell, and full of fire. He doesn't stop moving or playing. He's also a total lover and the purring doesn't stop.

I originally took him intending on finding him a forever home...but he may have just found it. We will see. I had him to my office yesterday and he's completely healthy, not a thing wrong - he didn't even have fleas! I can't believe no one has been looking for him.

So without further ado...the nameless boy!

So far he doesn't mind the dogs, but since it's only been 2 days, my other cats still hate him.

Thanks

Sooooo cute! Congrats!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

He is absolutely beautiful!! The name "Walter" popped into my head for some reason. I love the photo of him standing in the food bowl in order to drink the water!
    Kevin and Steph
    http://www.sadlerreptiles.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks

OMG he's adorable! Congrats! And kudos to you for taking in a stray.
    Rosario's Reptiles: Project Creamy Things...target 2012 season
    3.8 Ciliatus, 1.2 Guttata, and 1.2 Felis Catus.

Thanks

I agree, he is sooooo cute! I like the names Neo and Yoshi also. Another could be Kibou which means hope.

Thanks

Wow he's beautiful! I love how they are all sitting on the couch, they own it huh? Name.. hmm.. I'm bad at coming up with names right away too, usually takes a while. Get to know his personality and you'll come up with something.
    Megan
    My iherp
    Facebook
    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 boas, 2.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. Oh and one amazing husband and one precious little boy!

Thanks

Aww, he's so lovely! Give him a proper person name!
    0.2.0 Crested Geckos-Cornelius:aka Doodles, Sweetums, Little Miss and Nibbler:aka BooBoo, Miss Boo and SqueakaBoo
    1.0.0 FBT-Spartacus

1.1.0 Humans-Oscar Roland and Alice Scarlett

Thanks

It can be sooo hard to name a cat, at least I've found. With some help, I named my Siamese girl Tonks, because she was always so super friendly and in your face. She'd make instant friends with eeeeeverybody who walked through the front door. So yea, I have been told naming the cat a Harry Potter name is dorky, but it worked

If you have any favorite authors, maybe some character names would fit him.
    Rubia's two eggs and Julie's Red Boy
    0.2 Felis catus - Tonks and Mochi
    0.1 Yellowbelly Ball Python

Thanks

Voldemort? Sorry, as soon as I saw nameless kitty, immediately "He who must not be named" popped into my head. He is a gorgeous little kitty! Tobias came to mind when I looked at his pic. Good luck naming him!

Thanks

omg he looks so much like my lil Aisha did when we got her :3 (sorry for the large images)
    Boo and her buddies.

all grown up and spoiled rotten.

The first thing that came to mind when i saw your little dude was Shiro, he has much more white coloring then my boo, so it works...though she was really white when she was little, he may darken up with age :3
    Or how about Ash, Yuki or Oni...a lot of Japanese based names coming to mind here, must be the siamese lol