Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My husband wants a divorce, for another woman. He cheated on me.

Thanks

Unhappy My husband wants a divorce, for another woman. He cheated on me.

Title says it all.

I knew he wanted a divorce... but a huge part of me thought that we could work things out. I mean, 7th anniversary is next month. Been together for 8 1/2 years. I thought that when he got home we could work on things. I wasn't expecting him to say there was another woman.

I'm devasted. I don't know what to feel. I just keep crying. I can't seem to stop. My head hurts. My heart hurts. He ruined me. He ruined our little family. Audrey is only 6.

I don't know what to do, think or feel.

I may not be around much for awhile. Most of you have my cell number if you need me.

Thank you to those that showed me the most love and support while I was missing him on his deployment. Thank you for being there for me, even on the days that I felt fucked up and lonely. Thanks for listening to me and putting up with my shit and attitude at times. I had days where I was pretty fucked up when he was gone. But I was always faithful. You, my friends, helped me remain that way by keeping me busy in chat every single lonely night. You guys know who you are and how much you mean to me.

I want to die. But I know that I can't due to having Audrey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ JENN ~
    1 Daughter ~
    1 Chihuahua Cookie
    1.2 Pine Isle Chahouas Shrek Sugar & Spice
    1.2 Cresteds MrGoodbar Lollipop TootsieRoll
    1.0 Gargoyle Wyvern (Living the life at Lunars house with a girl!)

Thanks

Oh, that's horrible... Try to keep your chin up! When it comes time to discuss custody and what it might be like for your daughter, hit me up. Having divorced parents with a similar situation has put me through a lot.

Thanks

I am so, so sorry Jen. I have been cheated on and know that "stop-your-heart, the air has been knocked out of me, I can't breathe" feeling. It is probably the worst feeling known to a human being, and I definitely feel your pain.

The thing you have to realize is that for this man to do this to you, he was not the right guy anyway - you're better off alone. These next few months will be very hard but you have to be strong for yourself and your daughter, because this will be a very critical point in her life too (obviously). Even at 6, it is amazing how tuned-in she will be to what is going on. Try to keep her sheilded and safe from the tension between the two of you...in ten years when she is old enough to figure this out, she will appreciate your love and strength.

Try to be strong and see the positive side of this. Things look awful now but there are clear skies ahead!

Now...go hire an attorney and take him to court for everything he has .
    Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Thanks

you know what that piece of shit didn't deserve you. he did ruin the family but it's better this way. audrey won't know what fucking jerk he is. there is NEVER A reason for cheating. i will give you a call love. BE STRONG! everything will be alright. XOXO
    0.2.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus Pebbles & Radar
    0.0.1 T roborowskii
    0.3 Lepidodactylus lugubris lucy, lucy, lucy
    0.1 weiner dog(Phoebe)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

I agree with the others, Jenn. Keep your chin up, because you're right in this. He's made a stupid mistake and doesn't know what he's losing. Now you can get Audrey away from his influence. Don't let his choice make you want to die, because you are worth far more than that!
    Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
    ~Illumination Exotics~

Thanks

Holy crap! I'm sorry lady, hang in there. It's best for your little one that you stay strong and don't let him get to you and to just get him out of your way as soon as you can.
    0.2.0 Crested Geckos-Cornelius:aka Doodles, Sweetums, Little Miss and Nibbler:aka BooBoo, Miss Boo and SqueakaBoo
    1.0.0 FBT-Spartacus

1.1.0 Humans-Oscar Roland and Alice Scarlett

Thanks

Jenn, <3. Let my first off say that fucking asshole did NOT deserve you. It's best for you, and little Audrey, that he won't be around.

We all love you here. <3 Stay strong my friend.

Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear that Jenn. You're an amazing, sweet, smart, caring, awesome, beautiful woman and he doesn't realize what he's missing out on. I know it will be extremely tough, but we're all here for you when you need somebody to talk to. Things will get better, just keep your chin up.

Thanks

I'm so sorry. Such a horrible thing to put you and your little girl through. But, obviously you're better off without him. I hope you can stay strong for Audrey's sake.

He's in the military you say? Uncle Sam takes care of military ex-wives and families ensuring support/alimony is paid and timely. I also believe you're entitled to the same legal counsel as he is (free through military).

Best of luck.
    Rosario's Reptiles: Project Creamy Things...target 2012 season
    3.8 Ciliatus, 1.2 Guttata, and 1.2 Felis Catus.

Thanks

Jenn, reading this had tears streaming down my face! My 1st husband did the same to me when our sons were really small. Everyone knew about it before me and the heartache just feels like it will break you! Try to keep busy doing fun things with Audrey. You know divorcing my 1st made way for me to find my husband now, 16 yrs together and the best person I have ever known. He even ended up being a better step father to my sons than their real father! Life isn't over even though it feels as if it is. If you EVER need to talk, I stay up very late painting so pm me with your number and I will call you anytime!!
    Specializing in R. Chahoua