Thread: Japaneese silverback bearded dragon morph

Thanks

Default Japaneese silverback bearded dragon morph

I imported this guy along with some hets back in december. This is a proven recessive patternless morph, that produces patternless babies right out of the egg. He changes from a dark purple to a silver/metallic color depending on mood. I took this photo a day after i got him. His previous owner kept him on dirt. Enjoy!
    Josh

http://members.cox.net/jdovenbarger/...1_edited-1.jpg

Thanks

interesting...

Thanks

No word of a lie, I clicked the link and swore out loud. Very cool looking guy- his beard looks airbrushed on.
    3.3.? Cresteds- Luther, Murdoch, Io, Lozen, Bessie, Bennett & babies

2.0.0 Cats- Batman, Mu

iHerp profile

Thanks

Oh I want to see him in his purple phase please! He looks awesome in white too!
    20.40.1.11 Tokays: Normal: Tempest, Avalanche, Tornado, Storm, Dusk, Gale, Riptide, Virga; Morphs: Black Frost, Arcus, Glacier, Umbra, Monsoon, Fog, Rain, Aurora, Whirlwind, Tidal Wave, Kona; Hets: Vapor, Haze, Parhelion, Drizzle, Scorpia, Cumulus, Stratus *** 0.2.0 Siamese Green Eyed Tokays: Opal & Sapphire *** Pine Isle Leachie: Droma *** 4 Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 Knight Anole: Seiryu *** Pixie Frog: Loki *** Budgett's Frog: Chub Frog

Thanks

Very beautiful!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the complements. I really appreciate it.

One of my S.A. patternless(witblits) started to develop these black spots about two weeks ago. They only occur on the top of his body. When he is comfortable, they are barely visible. When he is excited, they come out very quickly in a matter of seconds, like a chameleon. The japan patternless(silverback) also has a single black spot on his tail that has been there since I got him.
    Thanks,

Josh

http://members.cox.net/jdovenbarger/...2_edited-1.jpg

Thanks

Hey Josh we meet you at the show and I sent you a text. I wanted to see about getting some more dragons from you ( leatherbacks) do you have any available? My Aunt and I would really like a few more A.S.A.P

Thanks

My Aunt got the tiger silkback male and a couple other ones. I don`t know if you remember because you had alot going on that day. But we would really like to get more from you. You had the best Dragons at the show.