Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little rescued kitten

Thanks

That kitten is adorable! Props to you for taking on the responsibility of this precious little one.
    Rosario's Reptiles: Project Creamy Things...target 2012 season
    3.8 Ciliatus, 1.2 Guttata, and 1.2 Felis Catus.

Thanks

I love herrr! Her ears are adorable! Congrats and thank you for sharing.

Thanks

Way cute!!! There is nothing cuter than to watch kittens grow....until they get older...grr....
    I think 5 species of geckos is enough! Lets not talk about the snakes!

Thanks

Here is an updated photo of little P90 (aka Sweet Pea). She's an absolute terror and completely bonkers... and we love her to death

Kevin and Steph
    http://www.sadlerreptiles.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks

Shes very pretty! Funny how rescues seem to be the craziest. Our road rescue is the same way.
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Thanks

OMGGG SOOO CUTE!! That's wonderful you took her in! I can't believe the shelters would euthanize her due to age. That's terrible. Who wouldn't want such a sweet little baby. I like Sweet Pea. She looks like a lil sweety.
    Megan
    My iherp
    Facebook
    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 boas, 2.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. Oh and one amazing husband and one precious little boy!

Thanks

Aww Yay! She's grown! I bet she loves you so much for saving her.
    Megan
    My iherp
    Facebook
    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 boas, 2.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. Oh and one amazing husband and one precious little boy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pookiebuttons View Post
    OMGGG SOOO CUTE!! That's wonderful you took her in! I can't believe the shelters would euthanize her due to age. That's terrible. Who wouldn't want such a sweet little baby. I like Sweet Pea. She looks like a lil sweety.
    My brother picked up a pair of kittens someone had dumped and I had to take one to a shelter (the other was killed by a coyote overnight and the survivor wouldn't use a litter box, plus we were already a 5 cats from another rescue adoption) and every shelter in Houston was euthanizing every drop off due to severe over crowding including their temporary foster parents. There are that many people allowing cats to just breed and dumping them. Very sad.
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB