Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate my brothers girlfriend *yes there are swear words*

Thanks

Default I hate my brothers girlfriend *yes there are swear words*

I do, I really really do. I wish he would come to his senses and dump the idiot...some background.

She is a loser, been to jail once because of child support, has no job, no license her going to jail has made it very hard for her to find a job.

My brother had a decent job but let go of it as he was a sub contractor for Lowes, they were not paying him on time, he would recieve payment months later after the job was finished.

That twit talked him into moving out with her and her daughter to a $700 a month 2 bedroom apt.

My brother quits his lowes job because lack of being paid. Fine, I understand that, but he quits before finding another job.

This was about 6 months ago. Since then he has not been able to find a job, had hiis truck repoed, my dad co signed for another truck and put 2k down on it for him, but my brother cant afford the payments.

That twit isnt looking for a job, she is selling avon...ha stupid idiot. She does nothing but bitches to my brother,all they do is argue, there are times when she gets so mad at him she ignores him. All he does at home is gets online and searches for jobs, she does nothing but yells at him because he is always on the computer. She bitches when he leaves her there to visit my dad, and she bitched because she has met her real mother once and thought they should have been spending the day with her when it was her mothers d-day when it was the same day as my nephews, so she pouted when my brother refused to let her take the truck to indiana to see her mom (no lisence remember).

Then for my fathers birthday which was 3/12 they were supposed to come over and cook for my dads big family dinner, they didnt show up and were 2 hours late, my sister came early and was cooking dinner. My mom threw them out.

They talked it all over (which btw the whole family can not stand this stupid idiot).

She constantly is baggering my brother abot the things she n eeds the truck to go do, but my brother was only allowed the truct under the condition she cant drive it. She is constantly interupting my brother from spending some time with his family because her kid needs to be picked up.

Here is the real kicker. Yesterday my brother had a job interview, it was over an hour away but the pay was good. He took that bitch. He was in there for a few hours, apparently the interview was going really really well. She walked in and TOLD my brother they need to leave to go pick her kid up. The guy giving the interview to my brother told him he was sorry he wasted some of his time. She basically screwed my brother out of a job because she is a needy idiot who only thinks of herself. Her mom lives right down the road from the school. Her son who lives with her mom goes to the same school her daughter goes to. And he walks home. You dont think she could have walked in and asked the recep nicely to use the phone to call her mom and tell her son to walk with his sister back to grandmas house? NO that idiot made my brother leave to go pick her up.

I have to see this moron on Easter, I cant stand her, I rarely talk to her now as it is, if she says hi, I say hi back and thats it, I am possitive she knows I dont like her. My entire family is fumming over this, my mom doesnt even want her over for easter. Yet alone if my brother doesnt find a job like asap he will get kicked out of the apt and will have to come back here with her, which will be really really bad.

Can someone please just come take this trash away from my family, she is simply no good. Maybe she will make a watchdog for someone.

Sorry for those fo you who read all of this, or even part of it, im angry.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Holy crap...I can never understand why people stay together when there's so many things that don't jive.

You're significant other should compliment you, not complicate you.

I don't mean like "you look nice" compliement...I mean like ketchup on a burger compliment.

My brother dated a girl my whole family hated (she was a coke head)...but it was known she was hated and not allowed in my parents house after multiple incidents...maybe your parents can put their foot down without alienating your brother at the same time?
    Rosario's Reptiles: Project Creamy Things...target 2012 season
    3.8 Ciliatus, 1.2 Guttata, and 1.2 Felis Catus.

Thanks

well it is not for me to say, but needless to say my mother is extreamly angry at this situation. This girl has done nothing but bring my brother down. My parents have always made it quite clear to us if we ever have to come back home, the door is always open. I think we need to install a keypad so this broad cant get in
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Talking

Brandie

www.cbballpythons.com
    5.5.7.3 Cresties - 1.2.1 Gargoyle - 1.1 M.I. Chahoua - 1.1.0.4 P.I. Chahoua - 0.0.1 Leachie

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set.......I think I need a Lear jet"

Thanks

*hugz da puppy* youre my new best friend...
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

The sad thing is it sounds like he doesn't even care that he's hurting everyone by staying with her.... I really hope for your family's sake he comes to his senses.

Thanks

Hey its not Jason's sister Sarah is it? LOL
    Monica Elrod
    JM Geckos & Exotics
    Greenville, SC

Thanks

Ultimately the problem is the brother, not the girlfriend. He could dump her in a minute if he wanted to, sounds like he doesn't want to. Either your brother is VERY emotionally needy or these two have something in common that is binding them together. Which in lotsa cases is drugs or alcohol, but I'm not necessarily saying that is the case. You need to figure out what that is before anything can really be done.
    Good luck.

Thanks

wow. I agree with the others. Well maybe you should talk to your parents and come to a decision as if they were to lose the apartment that your brother is welcome to come live with your parents again but she not welcome into the home and she has to find other living arrangements for herself. Also maybe you should have a heart to heart discussion with your brother of what you see thats going on in his life with this woman that she is no good for him and what not and you dont see him happy anymore and stuff like that and your parents should probably do the same. she doesn't sound good for any man and sounds more like a user of a good mans love to get what she wants out of the deal. i hope for his sake that he wakes up and smells the coffee soon before he really has nothing but for her to stand in the way of him doing better for himself is just wrong and not only have nothing but posssibly not have the backing of family members anymore if he continues to stay with a woman that clearly doesn't care. i wish him luck.
    ALOT of Leopard Geckos
    ALOT of Crested Geckos
    1 Quaker Parrot
    1.3 Beagles
    1.0 Husband

Thanks

Wow. Hopefully your parents won't "bail him out" anymore, as that is apparently enabling the unhealthy relationship. In short, he gets "rewarded" for being "in trouble" because of this woman.
    Hopefully, he gets some emotional help and dumps her negative butt.
    Worst case scenario, he knocks her up and gets tied to her forever via some un-wanted baby that becomes a ball and chain, perpetuating the bigger problem. I truly hope your brother is better adn smarter than that and gets out of that situation and into a healthier one ASAP.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas