Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avalanche: Beautful yet Deadly (GRAPHIC Photos)

Thanks

Default Avalanche: Beautful yet Deadly (GRAPHIC Photos)

I took Avalanche with me to Eric's today. He was doing fantastic! We had his muzzle off, petting him, picking him up. I really though I was getting through to him that everything was safe with me.

Then I got him home. I went to set him on his log in his tank and as I was quickly moving away, he turned and took the end of my finger off. Took over 30 minutes to stop the bleeding only to start up again went I bent my finger trying to do something.

19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Syn is offline LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Thanks

Wow! I'm sorry he bit you, that's terrible! I had something similar happen to me when I was holding the newer tokay a while ago, but didn't have a camera on hand... I hope it heals up alright.

Thanks

I really didn't know they were capable of that type of carnage...wow...
    Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Thanks

OMG, Owwwww!!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

RAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH I just threw up in my mouth a little! Holy SHIT! I think he was just biding his time, he's a vengeful litl bastich! Good lord, Kita!
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

Yeowch! Note to self: avoid tokays unless wearing very sturdy gloves!

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    0.2.0 Crested Geckos-Cornelius:aka Doodles, Sweetums, Little Miss and Nibbler:aka BooBoo, Miss Boo and SqueakaBoo
    1.0.0 FBT-Spartacus

1.1.0 Humans-Oscar Roland and Alice Scarlett

Thanks

I really thought he was getting better. I mean, I understand it was just a few hours, but still. As intelligent as he is, I think he was behaving until he knew he was home and then he made his move with everything built up from the day. I'm pretty sure I'm done trying with this guy. Hes made it pretty loud and clear that he has no interest in being friendly like my other 4 adults.
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Thanks

holy shit, he sure took a chunk outta your finger! i bet you made up a few new words.
    Stacy
    Gucci the Hairless Chinese Crested & Baldwin the Sphynx Cat

Thanks

daaaammmmmnn! Tokays are scary!
    Abe